Custom Generation

RainbowDarlingDash

Darlings, a little question for you. As I was browsing for G5 ideas to see what people have in mind I had to face a bit of a disappointment. See, darlings 90% of the things I found went by the 'Same as G4 but the main characters are shipping foals / OC'.

Where did the creativity go, darlings, I do not understand. So let us brainstorm a bit and come up with ideas for our own custom G.

Pink, gray and pretty much everything acceptable for a PG-rated show can come, so don't hold back.

---

For me, well darlings, I'd definetly bring back the lighthearted and jovial mood of G3, plus bring darlings like myself, Star Catcher or Minty back. I'd give it a bit more of substance of course, more personal conflics and valuable aesops. A bit of G4 on a G3 base, with a hint of Tales in it, so to speak.

Huh, interesting thread. ^_^ As for me, I'd like to see a world where both ponies and humans exist. And not like EQG, but like, actual humans. A bit like G1 perhaps, with Megan. (I think that's her name anyways....) As for stories, I'd like to see the theme that FiM season one had again. Lighthearted with good slice of life/character development, but not afraid to throw in a mini adventure every now and then. :P

Archived