Prism Force Story Ideas

CandyStar

So i want to start of with the characters first since they're the most important to the story:

Princess Luna & Celestia(Suppressed)

princess-celestia-and-princess-luna-2171

I thought i would use what others have done to show they have their magic suppressed, no special features on, they just look normal. They can still fight this way, and have use of only half their own magical strength. But this is enough to defeat Tainted two times, humiliating her. 

Princess Luna & Celestia(Unsuppressed)

Luna_and_Celestia_discuss_Twilight_S3E01

And thee will be when their magic is unsuppressed, bringing out every bit of their magical talent. This is after Tainted Mist starts pushing them back, forcing them to reveal their full magic. And again, she is defeated, retreating in a cloud of black mist.

Tainted mist

dark_tainted_mist_by_dcdavid28-d90w7zl.p

Just because Tainted Mist has dark magic, doesn't make her OP, she just isn't that powerful as the princesses are. She uses deception and illusion magic to gain the advantage over them in their suppressed state, but becomes overpowered by the two of them in their unsuppressed state.

These are the information on these changes i've made to both the support and antagonist of the story. I think this will be perfect to even things out. What do you guys think of it?

Archived