Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prototype was about to reply before the head on his tail lifted itself to his ear and seemed to whisper to him. Prototype's eyes widened and he grew a devious grin. Sister! His taill wrapped around Flicker and pulled her so close to Prototype that their noses were touching We should follow our dear sweet grandparents to work...He said in a hushed tone as he glared into her eyes

Possibly, but that would only be if they knew we were there. I'm saying we sneak in behind them without catching their attention. That way we get to see them in action and maybe get a slice of our own

He listened carefully and could hear Harmony in the distance The place is pretty quiet tonight, think we'll be getting much excitment dear?

Prototype walked opposite of the direction of Harminy's voice an started to explore the park

Nightly had laughed, saying it was nice to have peace and quiet. Brother... Flicker pointed to the newer attraction. I heard there's a monster in there... I wanna see it!

Shall we then He said with a smile and follwed into the attraction, hoping they would be able to find the mysterious creature that may lurk within

That's when the thing grabbed it's face and pulled it open, blood pouring out as a pony's face could be seen, dead as a corpse... Until it grinned at Flicker and she screamed. Proto!!!

He reacted quickly and used his tendrils to grab Flicker and pull her behind him. Prototype stood ready to fight until a large hammer flew past them and bashed the creature in the side of the head. Prototype's head spun behind them to see a tall grey stallion standing behind them. You should be running...

Prototype nodded and grabbed Flicker, running out of the small attraction and stopping just a few feet behind their savior

Not happening! We got in, we found the monster, now we have to let the immortals do this part. If you go back, you'll die

Bad Harmony charged the creature and tackled it to the ground before hopping off and grabbing his hammer I'll give you 10 seconds to back off and find your place before I send your sorry soul to tartarus!

Bad Harmony stared down the creature and removed his offensive stance. He stood upright and stared at the creature So, the prodigal child murderer returns...

Prototype watched in awe at the scene before him, unsure of what to do or feel.

He he hahahaHAHAHAHA!!! Vincent may have thought he could escape my power over him... But you'll join us too!

~please run~ Shut up Vincent! Said Jason to Baddy.

His sister tried to escape him.

Archived