Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

And tothink, I thought you'd finally found your peace in death, looks like I'll just have to kill you again and see what happens. Bad Harmony started swinging his hammer at the creature, using every bit of his power, speed, and precision to destroy it.

Prototype remained outside, holding back his sister so she wouldn't get involved

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She begged to go in....

That was when... It started on fire...

Harmony felt a blow to the head and felt dizzy, hearing Vincent calling his name. ~Harmony... Please get up~

Bad Harmony was in a daze, but managed to shake it off. He didn't want to leave, not even with the fire burning everything down, but he was forced out by a long tendril wrapping around one of his hind hooves and pulling him out with incredible strength. He was dragged away from the creature and the flames toward Prototpye and Flicker against his will

She flew down. Oh dear... He must have killed Jason... He won't remember much from his murder... Or anything to do with Jason so... Go easy on him okay and YOU THREE ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE!!! Nightly grabbed the children angrily. ESPECIALLY YOU MISCHEIF!!!!

AHHH!!! It was his Idea, I swear! Prototype shouted, pointing at his tail. His tail merely smilled and giggled as they were dragged off

Bad Harmony got up and grabbed Vincent What do I do with this thing?

Well he didn't really want to come in the first place, so we let him stay somehwere other than here...I can't really remember where though

Bad Harmony swatted him in the back of the head Ow!...Okay, I might have deserved that, but still-Swat-OW!

Oh lord... He can't go out on his own... He looks like a girl... He's so weak... Some pony's gonna offer him candy or something and abduct him!!! Nightly freaked out.

Calm down, I'm sure we'll find him...Wait a second...Bad Harmony grinned as he thought up a nasty little plot that may solve this issue. He knew just how over-protective Mischief can be with Angel and figured that maybe if he filled his head with a few thoughts he'd rather not have, it would set him off and drive him to find Angel as quick as possible. Mischief, I am very disappointed in you. You're usually so much more protective of Angel. Does he mean so little to you now? He must if you're willing to abandon him in a place like this. This park is full of all sort of monsters that have no problem attacking Nightly and I, so they definately wouldn't have a problem attacking and possibly murdering Angel...

Prototype picked up on what Bad Harmony was doing and braced himself

Mischeif gave the look of realisation... And was gone... He vanished. Nightly waited for them to come back and Mischeif came back, eye twitching, blood all over and holding Angel. I found him with a group of gangsters....stupid Fazfricks. He simply said, holding tightly to his loving baby brother who was fast asleep. Can we go home how? Dad's gonna kill us... Flicker said. Nightly looked at Harmony. Well... What a night eh?

Eat us, more like...

No kidding. Let get these brats home before Creeper realizes they're gone, the last thing I want is for him to have a reason to stop by

Yeah.... But you kids are still in trouble.... Nightly said, dragging them home. Mischeif held Angel like Angel was his FRIKEN baby... It was hilarious.

He followed behind Nightly, keeping an eye on all of the small ones to make sure they wouldn't run off again. Prototype grumbled angrily, knowing that this could be the end of all of them. So, what exactly is our punishment?

Prototype just kind of stared at her, wondering if that was even a real punishment Uhhh...ok then

I say we should coat the litte monsters in barbeque sauce and see if Creeper decides that he wants to eat them

Won't be so bad... Harmony... Nightly grinned with a wink, she just loved driving him up the walls. You'll have me to deal with...

Ewww! Old ponies love!!! Flicker wrinked her nose.

Ssssh! You'll wake him! Mischeif said, holding his awakening brother.

Daddy? Angel opened his big green eyes, looking at his father.

He grunted, knowing that she did that on purpose just to bug him. Prototype was trying to wiggle his way out from Nightly so that he could possibly make a quick escape

Archived