Love at the gait [private][readable]

BraveShield

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiora peeked down into the water below the ice just off shore. It was a sheer drop from land to water. The pond was usually deep.

Her eyes blinked when she saw something slither under the water. It was hard to see on the dark ice but she definately saw something. "Brave I see eyes under the ice! They are green!" She squeaked as she watched the glowing gaze deep below.

brave quickly remembered the last thing he met in a pond and put a muffling spell on theyre ears after saying "get behind me"

he then pulled her behind her and went to the ice to look in it

(it better not be anouther kelpie) he thought hatting the last one he met

((refrance to another rp brave was in))

((Oh))

Fiora gave a small whimper as she moved behind him.

Under the ice came the eyes a bit closer. It was a Pony! Or something like a pony. It's coat was a shiney green and it's eyes shimmered in the dark water. It's long mane flowed in the slow current below.

From what could be seen it was female and she smiled up at him. Waving a bit as she watched from down below.

Fiora blinked a bit as he broke the ice. The pony below climbed out, this caused her to gasp as the shimmering green mare stood and rippled a bit.

The mare smiled and gave him a thanking nod. She seemed to be made out of a sort of slime, like made from plants.

" What is that?" Fiora whimpered.

Brave dismissed the spell on they're ears

"It's not a kelpie I know that" he said to fiora before turning back to the creature

"Can you speek our language?" He said normally

Knowing saying it slow would just piss what ever it is off if it did understand

(its more of a pond) brave thought to himself

"ok....do you want something?" he asked not knowing why it would jump out of the water onto the snow in the middle of winter when it lived in the water

Scillia gave a small frown. " Actually yes. I do need something. More of a request." She said. Her eyes lowered to the pond. "You see..... The one that was with me in the lake is gone. My significant other. We were supposed to keep this pond safe and healthy together and raise young to do the same as we did for years to come. However without him I can't keep this pond safe forever as I have planned."

She looked to Brave. " I can sense many things and for very long distances outside the water. I sensed you two and the love you have for one another. You two have young of your own on the way and you are very open to..... Things. So I came to ask you two if you could help me." She said as she looked back to herself and up to him. Hoping they got the message.

Fiora blushed now. She was sure of what she said and gave a small squeak and a giggle.

brave wished he hadnt had said anything now as his face went from the white-pink it was from the cold to red

"you want...me to........yo?" he said being so flustered he couldn't even say a full sentence

((PM?))

Archived