Love at the gait [private][readable]

BraveShield

Brave chuckled a bit

"If it was a curse my eye would be red and my coat would still resemble something more of white" he then shook his head "no it's a transformation spell...an vary advanced one at that"

"So have anything you have to brag about?" He aske as he floated the pic onto the coffee table so he could put it down

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiora gave a "ooooh" noise as he explained. She didn't mind that he was changed. Magic had ways to change the world for the better. He seemed happy so she was happy.

When the question turned to her she hummed and thought for a bit. " Not really. I have grown the worlds largest rose. It currently resides in the griffon empire as a sculpture of sorts. Other then that. I can hold my breath for ten seconds I guess." She giggled as she sipped some more of her drink.

Brave gave her a strange look

"Ten?....only ten?"

Brave shook his head "I'm not sure about it but I don't think that's something to brag about fiora" he said scooting ever so slightly towards her making they're sides brush together if they moved right

"But that rose...that was you?" He said honistly impressed about that

Fiora shrugged as he said that the holding breath part wasn't much to brag about. She was kind of just trying to impress him she guessed.

When she felt his coat press against hers she blushed again like usual and looked to him as he inquired about the Rose. " Yes that was me. It took a long time but it is my crowning achievement of my life I guess." She said as she stared into his eyes.

"I was one of the ponys to help transport it"

Brave then laughed making they're side rub together a bit more

"Even the next week the train still smelt like roses ...I swear some ponys were riding just to sit in the lovely smell"

His drink was starting to hit him making his eyes wonder over her body a bit more then at the bakary

Rose gave a whimper. " Really? Everypony liked my rose that much?" She whispered. She didn't know she could make ponies so happy. She felt her very soul begin to warm a bit. She felt happy, quite happy.

Her drink was lifted to her lips where she downed the rest of it and exhaled. Setting the cup down and blushing out of the touch of his coat and his eyes roaming her. And the drink making her head swim a bit.

She then felt the drink getting the best of her and she leaned in a bit. Watching his eyes. She could feel his breath on her muzzle. " Thank you for this. Made my day better." She purred.

Brave was taken aback by her approach

Her muzzle was mere centimeters from his and his heart rate grew quicker

"Your....your welcome" he stammered as his face started to turn pink from blushing

He breathed in thru his nose and was met by the smell of many flowers all turning into one unique smell that radiated off of her

She was about to lean in more but she felt held back a bit. She leaned back just a bit, her eyes looking at him a bit with thought. She then gave a whimper. She hadn't had a special somepony for a long time.

She had her mind clouded with different ideas rolling through her mind. Causing her to stutter.

Brave hadn't felt this way with any pony other then Octavia but even then it wasn't this intence and there wasn't a boyfriend to compete with so he wasn't going to let her slip by

So he closed his eyes and leaned into her hoping that when they're lips collided that she wouldn't run off

He kept kissing her for the longest time till he slowly pulled away and opened his eyes

His royal blue eyes starring into her bright pink ones

He shook his head, leaned away, and turn his head away from her

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that"

Fiora felt her heart flutter as the kiss continued for what seemed for days. She gave a content which turned into a whimper as he broke it. Her eyes opened and her ears folded a bit as he appologises.

Her eyes lower a bit and she stays quiet for a bit before she wrapped him in a hug. " Im not sorry." She whispered softly.

She panted when he kissed her neck and giggled at the tickling feeling she did however push him off gently and gave him a sly smile. " First date and your diving head first!" She giggled as she poked his nose gently.

She blushed and looked away shrugging. " I guess so. It's been going all so well already. And you are being nothing but kind and caring. So I wouldn't see why I wouldn't call this a date. I like you." She purred as she looked at him sideways with a smile.

His horn glowed as bottled got off the shelf and her glass floated there as he got up and walked over and made it

He came back and handed her her glass and drank his

She smiled and sipped on the drink. Feeling the napalm like burn go down her throat. She exhaled and made a small face just before looking at him again. " So got any interesting stories back from your thestral guard duty days?" She asked him.

Brave laid his head back

"Well there's the more famous attack by chrysalis" he begain as he closed his eyes

"I was in charge of making sure the princesses got rest"

"When the attack happened Luna's room was to be attacked in her sleep as everyone was captured

Me and several other guards were standing watch-" brave then went on to tell her how they protected the princess til cadence and shining caused the barrier spell

"And then she woke up and joined the party with her sister as we went to check to make sure the changelings made it back to they're lands" he said finishing

Fiora was caught in a trance of awe as she listened to the tale. She had heard about the changeling invasion. How she and her family worried about what was to happen to the captial of equestria.

" Wow. You sounded valiant! When that happened the whole country thought that the captial was going to become a changeling hive! The griffon empire was considering nuking the place with a megaspell to stop the infestation of that happened. Good thing you and your fellow guards were so brave!" She yipped as she drank some more of the heavy drink.

Brave blush "all we did was protect the princess"

He then opened his eyes and leaned forward "but thank you"

His muzzle was and inch away from hers again as he drank her sent in

(Such a lovely smell)

Archived