Love at the gait [private][readable]

BraveShield

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brave laughed and did it back before his horn lit up and with a bright flash he was several feet ahead so she couldn't do it again "tag!" He said before starting to run

Brave laughed but wasn't as fast as the smaller mare

She finaly caught up in the flower sea

Brave looked back seeing her there but tripped over something...leaving his tumbling body in her path

She giggled and nuzzles him again. " Silly filly I'm not going to do anything out here! I'm just being close is all!" She giggled. She nuzzled him for what seemed like a small while and got off of him.

Once they got back brave sat in the same spot as yesterday

This time without a drink

He then patted the spot next to him

(Maybe this will go better then last time now that we both wont be drunk

She sat down softly and exhaled. " So I wanted to talk to you for just a moment. " she said as she looked to him. " Yesterday I overreacted to what you said when the topic of Glade came up. I wasn't thinking too clearly and when I heard that she was. Accessible. I thought that you were only using me. Coming from a Mare's perspective that hit me pretty hard. Though now I have thought of it and...... You are such a nice stallion to me. And I would feel devastated if I lost you." She said tapping the tips of her hooves together and watching them.

She looked over to him. " So..... If you do love me..... And being how glade can be like that. I can trust that.... Well if you do do something with her you at least ask me first? I would be fine with that as long as you still love me more." She said gently. " I don't want to force you to pick favorites or marry me. I just want a nice understanding that.... I'm not just a piece of meat to you." She explained.

"Um.....fiora....I thought it was clear yesterday that I don't like glade...what I said later was that if u was going to be lusting over anyone it would be glade cause I've known her longer" he explained to her and set a hoof on hers

This causes a cute squeak to exit her lips. She places a hoof up to her cheek and peered away from him before a cute smile adorned her face. She was sure he might have said the same thing to her yesterday though she was too drunk to know it. Now that she was aware she felt it rush over her like a warm tide.

Archived