Love at the gait [private][readable]

BraveShield

Brave Shield was sitting at one of the tables at the bakery on garden gait

His pure white coat was brushed and his blue mane spiked just how his mother used to do it...well that's another subject

*sigh*

He exclaimed with his chin next to his muffin on the table

He was feeling lonely now that he had moved here. He had been living in ponyville with his sister and her friend but this place was even more quite then there....even more so when his big sister he was living with was Vynal scratch

Brave sat up strait and stretched before hearing the front doors bell cling

Out of curiosity braves head turned and saw a beautiful mare walk in

((this is where you come in as the beautiful mare))

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yup

This is pretty much a romance for my main oc brave shield

So just make a post that includes what she looks like or put it in a separate post and well get started))

As the door opened, in walked in A charcoal colored mare. Her long Pink mane was tied up in a ponytail and her hot pink eyes peered around as she entered. The earthpony hummed and walked the rest of the way in. Her Rose cutie mark coming into view from behind the tables.

Her name was Fiora Rose. She was a florist in town, her main specialty being roses.

She had heard about the bakery but hadn't tried to come here. She found out that it was a good idea after all! The smell of wonderful baked goods danced in the air.

Giving a sigh of content she moved to the counter and ordered a Muffin of her own. Picking it up with her teeth as she trotted to a table and sat down. She peered around and saw a few ponies but she saw one with his spiked mane. He seemed to be looking back at her.

She smiled and waved to him warmly. Pulling out her book and opening it to where she left off. Peering down to the pages and beginning to read.

A small blush formed on brave cheeks as she waved at him

Although she was too far away to see it

He timidly waved back...but she had looked at her book before he raised his hoof

(Dang it) he thought as a earth pony opened the door that lead to the upstairs

Her tan coat and fiery hair shined from consistent pampering

"Good morning everyone!" She said with a huge smile

The five other ponys there looked up and waved at the mare

The backer who had returned to the back to continue baking yelled from there

"Morning CL"

But brave paid no mind because...well he didn't know her yet and he was busy looking at the mare that walked in

((Wow a florist in garden gait.....I bet that's a easy job to get a hold of flowers sense there is an entire sea of flowers around the town))

Fiora looked up and waved to the baker as she said hello. Smiling happily and watching her go to the back. Exhaling and setting her book onto the table, she took her muffin and took her first bite. The wave of blueberry hit her senses. She purred happily and chewed.

Her eyes moved around to the ponies around her. Her eyes catching the stallion looking at her again. She blushed gently and diverted her gaze. "He seems friendly." She thought.

Brave blush again this time a bit brighter as he waved back

CL walked to the counter "need any help poppy bread?"

"No thank you CL I got it"

She nodded and left the building

Fiora ate some more of her muffin as everypony went about their business. She decided that she needed somepony to talk to. She closed her book and made her way over to the stallion with the muffin " Hello.... M~ mind if i sit with you?" She asked brave.

Fiora gave a small coo at the sight of the magic pulling the chair out. She was used to magic, it just was so amazing the way it could be used.

She's older to him and sat down on the chair. " My name is Fiora. Fiora Rose." She introduced herself. She could see his blush and blushed herself. " Nice to meet you Brave."

She nodded to him. " I have been here about a year is all. I haven't really made any good friends though, just been tending to my buissiness and my home. You're new to town?" She asked him softly.

Fiora smiled. " Well welcome back."

When he asked about her business she blinked. " I grow and sell flowers. Roses are my specialty. I make bouquets and other floral arangements for ponies. What do you do?" She asked.

Brave smiled "I guess it's easy to get flowers" he said making mention to the flower sea

"But anyway I Have my own logging company" he said looking around so he would stop checking her out

She blushed at his words and looked at him gently. " Logging? Sounds like hard work." She said to him. She brushed a stray strand that wasn't in her ponytail away for. Her face. " Houses always need to be built huh." She quoted.

Silence overtook them and she peered around a bit. "Do you have any pony here with you?" She asked.

She felt her blush deepen with his words. " I'm glad I could keep you company then." She said nicely. She hummed. " Do you have any foals?" She asked him softly as she took a bite out of her muffin.

She shook her head. " No I don't. Haven't found the right stallion yet." She purred. She continued to look at him. Her pink eyes blinked warmly and she smiled. "Do you usually come around here?" She asked warmly.

She set her hooves on the table. " I can cook kinda well. If mac and cheese counts for much." She giggled. After some more silence she purred gently. " Do you have any family in Ponyville?"

Archived