Candy Star's mane/tail style?

CandyStar

candy_star_by_dcdavid28-d90w7nm.png

I have no idea what this mane/tail style would be exactly, cause I have no knowledge of what they call them in the show. I would like to get her certified, but I can't get past the mane/tail style information part. One suggestion was, "Candy Floss Bush", but i'm not sure if that would be enough.

I'm sorry. I have no helpful suggestions but I could not let this thread go by without telling you Just how ADORABLE Candy is! I just want to pinch her horsey cheeks <3

I get that al lot lately. mlp-pgrin.png

I'd say something along the lines of medium length, poofy and cotton candy like, but with some sense of neatness. :D

Thank you for that, I do appreciate the help. I'll let this go a bit more before I try and finish the data.

Add some glitter to her mane and tail. It would give her candy-ness and superstar-esque appearance an interesting synergy.

Wish I could, but i'm not good doing that kind of thing. She was designed based on her name by Amber Dust, one of my friends on MLPF. I had a design, but it really looked good on paper, but after seeing it, I just said no. If I had the image to show, you'd agree.

Archived