Journey of Two Alicorns

jessewalker25

Catherine smiled as she walked along with her cousin. She playfully nudged Lullaby, happy once they reached the trainstation. She pulled out a few bits to get the ticket and sat there waiting with Lullaby for the train. "We are going to have lots of fun."

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby smiled to Cat as she nudged her. She sat up beside Caf after she bought the tickets and smiled. "I know we are." She replied smiling aa she waitedf for the train with her.

Cat giggled as the train pulled into the station as she looked at her cousin. "First stop, Canterlot. Second, don't know." She stood up and sighed. "Wish we could fly instead, but... I haven't flown since my.... injury." She says getting on the train.

Lullaby walked bebind her as they talked. "Yeah. Is sad that you can't fly." She said as she sat at one of the sits at the front area of the train. Usually, that was the one for the royal family and other important ponies.

Catherine giggled. "Yeah, but.... perhaps that would take the fun out of the journey." She says. She gets a couple glasses of cider for the two and shrugged. "You know the difference between me and mom. She will eat cake all day long. I prefer pie." She giggled. "Specifically, Sweet's Apple Pie." she giggled. "But my favorite is lemon meringue. Just don't tell Sweet." She giggled as she swayed her tail some.

Lullaby giggld at what Cat said. "I will not tell her." She said smiling as she grabbed the cyder with her magic and drank some. "I can't imagine how she would react to that."she said giggling.

Cat nodded. "She'd probably not allow me to eat her pie again." She giggled more. "And by the way, your dad is a great cook. I see why your mom snagged him." She giggled some as she drank her own and looked out the window as the train began moving.

Lullaby smiled. "I know he is. Tjat is a reason Luna likes him that much." She said aa she used her magic to bring a pie to where they were. She cut it in half and grabbed a half, then gave the other to Cat

She smiled as she stood up and looked out the window at Canterlot, giving a yawn. "You know, on Blueblood's first birthday, I got him a tie. He still wears it. Says he don't remove what was made by a friend." She giggled. "We got one crazy family, don't we?"

Lullaby smiled after Cat said that. "We do have." She said giggling aa she ate some pie. She then turned to her. "You should rest while we get to Canterlot. It will take a while." She said after hearing the yawn.

Catherine yawned waking up as the sun rose up. She gave a big smile and just sat there. "Good morning, Mother." She says to herself. She looks to her side and just smiled. "Funny. Luna and mom were really close and already, Lullaby and I are close." She looked out and lied her head down going into deep thought.

Lullaby smiled. "It is quite a view." she said smling as she giggled at Cat's comment. A pony came trough the fron door.

"We will arrive in a few minutes." he said, then left

Catherine smiled as she got the little bit of things she brought. "Well, I wonder how our moms will react to....." She looked outside. "I wonder if I have the ability mom has." She rubs her chin then shrugs. Soon as the train stopped she got out and waited for her. "Coming, cousin?"

Lullaby turned to Cat. "Going." she said as she stood up and followed Cat off the train.

In there, she walked out and turned to Cat. "Be right back." She said, then went to the restroom. After a pair of minutes, she came back. "Alright, lets go." she said smiling

Lullaby saw the mirrors and giggled at what she said. "Yeah. We would." She said smiling as she looked at herself. She didn't looked that much as her mother, but with being a bit taller and changer her color if mane and eyes she would definatlty be her double.

Catherine smiled as she walked with her. "So are you planning to take Luna's place when the time comes or are you going to be like me and be a casual pony?" She asks her. "If you are, you may end up being Equestria's sole high princess should they both step down."

"I... uad never thought about that." Lullaby replied after a moment of thinking. "But I will stay in Canterlot and be the princess, even if I have to do it alone."she admited.

Archived