The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

Luke stretched his arm. "Yeah but wood dust makes my arm feel as stiff as a board." He joked before swinging his arm, releasing wooden stakes at Slash. He ran close behind them if he dodged them Stone would be there making this fight more up close and personal.

"Nice one" Slash chuckled as he slid on his knees so that the stakes would narrowly miss his head. Noticing that his opponent was close to him, he swung his leg close to the floor so it would hit the the back of his leg, hopefully making him fall.

Luke watched Slash dodged his stakes before kicking the back of his leg causing it to buckle.

Luke didn't wait for his opponent to attack him before he recovered, quickly retaking his stance and charging Slash, catching his next punch with his own. The shockwave from the collision caused the floor they stood on to crack loudly.

Luke began to chuckle as vines began growing from his arm and pulling his opponent's fist into his. When his vines restrained Slash, Luke began unloading punches with his left arm, chipping his aura away till he was ready to finish him off. He pulled his arm back one more time this time hitting him with enough force to snap off his wooden arm.

Slash flew back a distance, still tangled in the branches. Luke spun his dial regrowing his stone arm while he charged his enemy. Jumping off the ground, he flew at his opponent, preparing his final attack. He landed on top of Slash, bringing both of his arms down, slamming his opponent's chest, creating a massive crater and completely disintegrating the wood that held Slash.

(Ok your move to post your victory, then people can vote.)

His opponent falls back and Slash punches him on his back, sending him into the air. He makes a platform to jump off from, catching up to his opponent's body (that was still climbing in the air) and kicks him into the ground. "I don't want to rough up you or the floor too much or I'll have to be paying for some expensive stuff" Slash said, rubbing the back of his head.

(I got lazy :P )

Andrea watched as Slash entered, with his hands behind his head and a sucker in his mouth "Hey you, what took you so long?" but before she could get an answer, Glinda called Slash down and he gave her his sucker. Andrea looked at the sucker in her hand and shrugged. "Meh, free candy." As quickly as Slash turned toward the stadium Andrea stuck the sucker in her mouth " Ooh! Cherry! " Andrea looked toward Slashs opponent and noticed him grow a new arm. " This fight is gonna be pretty interesting. " The fight started and got rather intense rather quickly, keeping Andrea on the edge of her seat. But soon, it seemed that the fight was winding down when suddenly Andrea crunched the sucker and said. "He's about to deliver the final blow!"

(hooray for keeping things ambiguous.)

Aisha leaned forward with a look of excitement. She couldn't keep her eyes off of both of the fighters. The one with the dust changing arm was marvelous and very interesting to her. When it got brutal she held her breath and leaned even further ahead.

Slash shrugged and went back to the stands where the rest of his team was. "You ate my sucker?!" Slash exclaimed as his hands slid down his face. "You know I had that in my mouth before you crunched it up in yours right?"

Luke, exhausted from his fight made his way to the stands, activating his shoulder plate to release any residual matter from his arm.

Silver watched the fight, he liked the idea of an arm made of dust. He'd have to try it if he ever lost one of his. Suddenly Aisha walked in, he tried waving her down to sit next to him but she took a seat near the back.

Glynda step onto the arena and repaired the damage from the fight. "Well that was an eventful match." She said looking at her scroll before looking into the crowd. "Is there anyone that wants to go next?"

Andrea looked at the suckers stick that was protruding from her mouth. She removed it and with a timid laugh said " I guess I did... Oops? " But the next comment made her let out an actual laugh " You're not the first person I've indirectly kissed you know. " Andrea hopped off her seat and loosely wrapped her arms behind Slashs neck. " Bet that you'd like the more... Direct aproach eh? " Andrea lightly shoved Slash and sat her butt back on her seat. " Shame it's not gonna happen though is it? "

(I linked that picture because I'm honestly not sure how to describe what she is doing with her arms. "Wrapping arms around neck just sounds so violent XD)

• Like 1

Slash kept his unamused face as Andrea came close to him. Even though he was scowling, there was a light blush on his face. Although he wa used to Andrea's teasing, he can't help but blush about it. "Maybe you or Tehengu could volunteer for a match" Slash suggested as he unwrapped another sucker that was in his pocket.

Aisha raised her hand when it came to next picks. "I wanna volunteer!" She called in a happy voice before standing and walking down with her clunking metal boots.

And that's when she caught sight of silver. Waving to him with her metal gauntleted hand.

Tehengu watched the fights with interest, humming to himself as it ended and they went back to their seats. He looked at a female as she volunteered, about to do so himself when a different male volunteered instead. This male had a smirk on his face, a lion tail swishing behind him as he walked to the stage.

Silver returned her wave before turning to see her opponent. He was a faunus with a lion's tail.

Glynda watched the two students enter the ring. "Please intoduce yourselves before beginning the match." She instructed before walking to the sidelines.

Aisha looked to the boy and examined him a bit before smiling and stepping down to the stage fully. She walked to her spot and turned around on her right heel. Setting her boot down and reaching behind her.

She pulled out a small device in her right hand. Her gauntlets glowing now and her eyes narrowing. "The name is Aisha." She said softly before smiling again.

The male smiled and gave a small bow to his opponent as they both stepped down into the arena. With a small flourish, he produced a rapier.

"My pleasure, Aisha. You may call me Diamond." He said, smiling at Aisha and getting into a ready position. "I hate to beat up a beautiful girl like you, but I'm sure you can take care of yourself. May the best fighter win."

The girl smiled back at her opponent. "Diamond is a very nice name kind of ironic though because I'll break you like a board."

She smiled and shrugged "just kidding may the best fighter win."

It was then that her shield appeared the massive tower shield that was taller than she was. the sculpture of a bull frothed ice fog.

Holding it to the side deactivated her semblance. Unseen to the eye several layers of shield covered her body.

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

" Eh. I'll fight soon enough. I mostly came to watch. Gotta keep my secret techniques secret after all right? " She said as she stood up and pinched Slash Claws Blushing cheeks. " Now why don't you have a seat. " With that, Andrea grabbed Slash by the collar, pushed him onto the chair that she had been sitting on, And began using his lap as her seat. " Now THAT's much better. You can see fine right Slashy? "

Shield using girl raised an eyebrow at his movement and chuckled.

" alright here we go."

With unbelievable speed she picked up her shield and slammed it on the ground in front of her. This sent a large rivet of ice blasting out of the ground in spikes. The dust infused attack shook the ground. I made a beeline straight for him in an attempt to make him jump up into the air or move to the side so she could attack again.

( I'm so sorry my tapatalk is stupid whenever I try to make an edit it goes and quotes the previous screw up and places a new edit right below it pretty infuriating. -_- )