The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

Colt smiled at Midnight's response. "So if I win I get to take a beautiful girl to dinner, if I lose I have do everything a beautiful girl tells me to?!" He said with a cocky grin. "You got yourself a deal."

He charged at her again. He began firing rounds directly at her. She was somehow able to dodge his rounds with ease. 'lets see how you do with less reaction time.' He thought as he came face to face with Midnight.

He attempted to land a quick flip kick before jumping over her, firing as he was directly above her. He landed and attempted to sweep kick her.

Midnight, despite herself, actually blushes slightly at his compliments, more specifically, at being called beautiful. Thankfully she didn't let it fluster her as the bullets came flying again, and much to her joy, he was coming in nice and close! She twirled her blades in her hand as she charged herself, once again seemingly dodging each and every bullet fired, and as they got closer, if Colt looked cloestly enough, he'd spot she was actually moving the second the trigger was pulled, not reacting, but predicting his shots.

"It's just a shame!" she yelled quickly sidestepping his kick before seeing him jump into the air, before a massive grin appeared on her face. In the air at the rate he was at, the chances of him dodging was slim to none! She front-rolled before lauching herself forwards, hopping over his kick before bringing her right leg down right where he was, sure she could have a hard time dodging any bullets, but she hoped he'd be so focused on her incoming attack he'd forget and get hit

Silver smiled to Aisha as she walked out. "Ok I'll keep your seat warm."

~

Colt watched Midnight's movements, eyes widening as he realized how she was able to dodge. 'she's a new kind of fast.' He thought to himself. He had to rethink his approach. He was so caught up in planning his next move he had put himself in a bad position. His back was facing his enemy and was wide open. He narrowly blocked Midnights kick with his forearms, using the bullet belts that wrapped around them like bracers.

He smiled as the tables seemingly turned. He rolled backwards in an attempt to throw off her balance. He continued his roll a bit before pushing off the ground with his hands. He landed on feet behind her. He pointed his fingers pointed right at her mere inches away from touching her. "Let's see how quickly you can dodge these."

Midnight was caught so very off guard by the bullet belts wrapping themselves around her, meaning in a slight state of horror, her mobility was shot! She manged to keep her balance as he rolled, if only because, now she was moving through the air, she calculated her landing point and managed to get her feet into position, if only with a second to spare, but she didn't have time to pause. Her back was to her opponent, an opponent who had a tendency to fire away, and with her back turned, she couldn't see his shots coming!

She made an almost growling noise as she did the only move she could think off, she let her legs flop under her and managed to dodge, now being on the floor and not standing up. Flipping around on her back, she grabbed her rope which had been neatly tucked in her coat, throwing one end up towards his hands in an attempt to bind them, and distract him. Because, in her mind, while he'd be distracted on the rope going at his hands, he'd never see the other end of the rope wrapping themselves around his ancles, giving her everything she'd need to crush him.

Colt chuckled as he could feel the dread fill Midnight. "Game ov-" he started to say before Midnight dropped to her back and then threw a rope at his hands. This move surprised him. He was so focused on pulling his hands back to avoid them being wrapped up that he didn't notice the rope tie around his left ankle.

He jumped back a bit to try and put some space between him and her. "A rope!?" He said suddenly. "Your last resort is a rope?!" He said slapping his knee and bending over in laughter. Thats when he saw the rope around his ankle.

Colt's laughing turned to sudden horror. "Oh... that's a useful rope."

Midnight grinned hugely hearing him diss her rope, before she saw the horror in his face at the rope that now had complete control over his leg.

"A rope is all I need....I swore I warned you..." she said pulling the rope hard, forcing him to lose his balance and fall on the ground. When he hit the ground, she flipped in the air, slashing at him with her blades and trying to pin him down, therefore bring her victory since he couldn't fight back.

"...you made a deal with a devil..."

"Umph!" Colt grunted as he landed on the floor. He watched in horror and awe as Midnight flipped into the air. She was graceful with her movements. "Funny." He said letting one last grin grow on his face. "I could have sworn you were an angel."

He chuckled a bit as he attempted to aim at her but her blades made it impossible for him to get a clear shot. He cursed himself for not taking to fight seriously, now he was going to lose because of it. He let his hands fall to the floor to let Midnight finish him. If there was one thing he didn't do in front of a crowd, it was back out of a beating that he walked into.

Midnight shook her head hearing him call her an angel, another blush sneaking itself onto her face from his continue flirting, but in his position, she supposed there was nothing he could do to stop her and had given up, after all, now she was on top of him with her blades, there was very little he could do to get out. She branished her weapons before ending the match cleanly, a simple dozen slashes over his chest which would deplet his barrier, granting her the victory.

Colt laid back as she chipped away at his aura until his counter was in the red. Midnight's face appeared on the monitor as the victor.

Colt waited a bit for Midnight after she stopped her attacks before he suddenly loosened the belt on his arm. He whipped it behind Midnight's neck and pulled her down. He helped her catch herself before planting a kiss on her lips. He released her a moment later and laid back.

"So what day should I come do your bidding... mistress?"

Midnight grinned at her victory, swinging her blades away and, unknowing to what would happen, lowered her guard as she tried to get up. What she hadn't expected was to be pulled in, making the Faunus flail her arms a bit, putting them on the ground to stableise herself. She was a second away from yelling at him when he did what she hadn't seen coming, kissed her right on the lips!

Midnight froze completely, staring dumbly down at Colt, her mouth half open as her eyes looked right at him. He'd just....kissed her. Him, a stranger! Kissed her! Part of her wanted nothing more than to beat his stupid grinning face into the ground for doing it, before shaking her head. Ohhh no, she'll get revenge for this....in her own time. Slowly standing herself up, she looked down at him "Soon, you'll know when I message you..."

Colt was purring as Midnight planned her revenge as she stood up. He could see the look in her eyes that she was planning something vile. He didn't care, he still won today in his books.

He curled up before pushing off the ground with his hands he landed on his feet and stared directly into Midnight's eyes. He reached into his vest pocket, pulled out a business card that had his name and number on it and handed it to her.

"Call me." He said before turning away and walking back to his seat.

Glynda stood up and walked to the center of the arena. "Yet another victory to Ms. Blossom." She announced. "Who's next?"

Midnight grinned at her victory, grabbing the card and pocketing it, before walking back to her seat and flopping down. She smiled, closing her eyes and sighing "My own man slave for a day...wonderful..."

In the back of the room, someone stood up in silence. He was tall, about 6 foot with large strong build. Wordlessly, he strode down to the arena, his dark coloured clothes sticking on him. He cracked his knuckes and stretched his arms, a sly grin on his face as she did. His hair was bright silver, almost shining under the light, his bright green eyes looking over the crowd "Well? Who wants a piece of the champ?" he taunts. He was confident no one would get through him, he who calls himself just, 'the master'

Slash applauded at Midnight's victory. When he heard what the next volunteer said, he gritted his teeth and popped his ears from under his hair. "I've had just about enough of these cocky and overconfident fools! Whoever is next, crunsh him like a bug!" he growled as he clawed at the seat's armrests.

"I will go again!" Aisha's voice came from the entrance of the classroom. She had returned from the bathroom just in time to see the end of the battle between colt and midnight. And now she was ready for round two.

She walked down the stairs and gave a glance to silver before hopping over the barrier and down to the stage where she strode before him.

She looked him over. He was taller than she was. She would give him that, as well he had some sort of aura that just..... Irked her. She narrowed her eyes a bit before smiling. "Sorry I gotta take your "champion" title away." She said with a snicker.

Silver smiled as Aisha returned then volunteered to go next. Suddenly his scroll beeped as he got a message from the faunus know as Slash.

The message annoyed Silver immensely. He didn't like the fact that this faunus was joking about. While everyone here was trained fighters and these duels were still dangerous.

Silver kept his cool though. He simply stood up and walked up behind the faunus and grabbed him by the collar. Silver leaned forward, "you. Me. Next round." He whispered simply before letting go of Slash and walking back to his seat.

Slash was suddenly approached by a weirdo who grabbed his collar and wanted to battle him. He glared at him for a while before gagging. He lifted up Andrea from his lap and put her onto his seat. Slash got up and walked to the weirdo who challenged him, dug into his pocket, and gave him breath mints. "People should seriously have fresh breath in order to be more intimidating." he said as he walked back to his seat and moved Andrea away.

Silver kept a watching eye on the faunus. He was gonna enjoy the next match.

Glynda nodded to both the master and Aisha. "You two may begin at the sound of the buzzer." She said inserting variables into her scroll. The counter appeared above them as Glynda stepped out of the arena.

The boy simply smirked at her as she approached him. His eyes fed off her hungrily, and from that look, was all the information he needed to fight her. He reached onto his back where he pulled out his weapon. Unlike every student who carried a blade, axe or any form of traditional weaponary, his weapon was simple. A lamppost with the pole attached. He swung it gently in his hand before gripping it tightly, his eyes going back to his opponent, an almost trademark smirk working its way onto his face.

I pointed the tip of his lamppost at her with one hand extending it "Surprised? Some weapons are so boring, figured i'd spice It up a little bit..."

Aisha unfolded her huge tower shield and set it to the side as she adjusted her strength gauntlets. She narrowed her eyes as she checked her armor and nodded before grasping the shield handles.

"Oh I'm not surprised at all. Good luck." She said alloud as her semblence threw shields over her aura shields. She loaded her ice canister and ice fire wafted out of the nostrils of the bull shield.

Andreas thoughts had wandered. She had stopped thinking about her strange opponent and moved onto...Other things. When suddenly, Andrea felt something grab onto her seats collar. She turned her head and noticed a man who seemed to be trying to be intimidating. As he walked away, Andrea said, " Wow, what was up with his breath? " Instead of answering her question, Slash just picked her up then set her down. Andrea could only watch with an annoyed and question expression as Slash went toward the man, came back and moved her again..." Why don't you ever ask before picking me up? "

"It has become a habit" Slash shrugged as he became Andrea's seat again. "I just gave the weirdo a little pre-game present, or he'll be stinking up the entire arena." He said as he rested his head on his knuckles. "I'm seriously not in the mood to dance with someone I don't know"

• 2 weeks later...

(REPOSTING THE LOST POSTS! BUSINESS AS USUAL!)

(TELL ME IF YOU WANT ONE OF YOUR POSTS EDITED.)

Andrea

Andrea sat her butt back down on Slashs lap " Well, whatever you gave him, make sure you give him a butt whooping to go with it okay? " Andrea was mildly entertained and interested about seeing Slash fight again. But then he brought up the dance. "Don't worry. Slash. I'm sure you'll find a friend for the dance. Probably." She said as she pat him on the head.

Shadowbolt0

The boy didn't move either as the timer went, he simply stared at his opponent moving her shield around. Was she waiting for him to attack first, before presenting a counter-attack? He stared at her longer, before trying to taunt her into attack him by lowering his guard "Come on, don't you wanna hit me?"

Aisha

Aisha heard the male speak to her. Trying to lure her into something possably. She gripped her shield a little tighter before looking out at him from behind her shield. 

"No not really. You seem like a nice enough guy." She said as she moved in a slow circle motion. The ice charge she planted now well hidden in the floor. 

She moved just enough away to set her shield down again and planting another charge from behind her shield. When that one was burried she stood.