The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

The boy tilted his head to the side, what was she....Oh.....

He started laughing, a soft chuckle which grew louder as he pointed at the ground "Ohh you sneaky one! You're waiting for me to attack, then you're gunna spring some kind of trap on me! You want me close huh? Bring it!" He pointed the tip of his Lamppost at her, before a stream of fire erupts from it straight at Aisha, wave after wave of burning red fire crashing down into her shield.

Aisha gripped her shield as the flames hit her. The metal got pretty warm but she didn't mind. She sighed and clicked her ice dust canister on her handle before charging. Blasting huge gusts of ice dust as she charged him. 

• 3 months later...

The Master grins seeing his opponent charge, stopping his fire attack seeing his opponent launch ice towards him! Ramming the post into the ground, he uses his strength to throw himself backwards to avoid the attack. As his feet hit the ground, he charges forwards, spinning his weapon in his hands, throwing himself in the air and swinging at Aisha's shield.

• 1 month later...

Aisha grunted as she took the hits on her shield. The clanging of metal ringing out. She stepped back here and there before shield bashing when he swung again. With a flash of determination she spun and collided the shield against him. Clicking a button as a ballistic blast of ice dust instantly coated his right leg! Freezing it in ice and causing him to be weighted down! 

He grinned darkly as he crashed up against her. She managed to hold back, but that's when the counter-attack caught her off-guard. He let out a huff as his leg was frozen, spinning the lamp and firing a shockwave into the ground of Earth Dust.

• Like 1

She gave a half hearted giggle and smirked but they soon died when he smacked the ground and sent her bouncing on the ground. "Wahhhhh!!" She squeaked as she tried to regain her footing. 

After the shockwave, he looked at his frozen leg. There were several ways out. He opted to the first. Filtering Fire Dust into his weapon, he burns the ice off his leg. While he did indeed burn himself slightly, he didn't let it bother him. Looking up, he was curious as to what progress, if any, his opponenet had taken with him being distracted.

Being a bit bored with just watching the fighting, Andrea hopped off Slashs lap. " Think I'm gonna go back in next round. But this time. I'm gonna make sure to get ready. If I'm not back when the fight ends tell them I'm on my way okay? " With that Andrea made her way to the bathrooms. Arriving shortly after, Andrea opened up her coat and tossed her various pieces of equipment on the counter. " Alright, so, various vials filled with dusts, sword, wrist blade, spare blades, empty vials, Bottle of Perfume for the tricky animals, and one dust glove. " Looking down at her stuff, Andrea began scheming and preparing. " Alright, so fill the sword sheath with fire dust, Properly load the wrist blade, Put the others in led inside of my coat, fill the empty vials with my special smoke cloud making dust blend. " Replacing all the items inside her coat, Andrea looked back at the counter. " Perfume and the glove. Perfume can't hurt. and I know just what to do with that glove. Nurufufufu." Andrea placed the perfume in her coat and the glove on her hand. Reaching into her coat, Andrea grabbed a small vial filled with Lightning dust and emptied it out in her right pocket. Being satisfied with her prep, Andrea walked back out of the bathroom and back toward her seat ready for who ever was gonna be unfortunate enough to face her.. 

Aisha gained her footing finally and grit her teeth at the enemy before her. If there ever was a weakness about her it was her stance. Even though it was well balanced for her fighting style and the compensation of her swinging her shield it would be loose ground that could get her. 

Hoping that he didn't take note she noticed he was thawing his leg. Now was her chance! Sliding her right foot back she narrowed her eyes. Her shield flashed as she fueled her next attack with ice dust. Her shield then blasted upwards and she spun before plummeting to the ground shield raised high! With a yell she hit the arena floor and a giant glacial fissure broke from the ground! Hitting him and sending him airborne! With the last of her ice dust she launched upward and spun with a scream before slamming him in the stomach with her shield ! Blasting them both seperate ways with the bone chilling ice attack! 

Gritting her teeth she landed and slid with a growl. Watching to see if she did or didnt Finnish him.

He wasn't ready for the attack. Focused too much on himself, the first he knew of her attack was turning to see her yelling and the glacial fissure (NICE ULTI Braum!) sending him up in the air. Up in the air, flailing, he was unable to stop the attacked that sent him slashing into the ground, the concrete breaking as he slowly sits up.

"Ok..That Really hurt!" Despite standing up as if the blow never happened, he knew for a fact he was out. While his aura was powerful, and worked to protect him from harm until it broke, he knew it was gone and awaited for the professor to declare her the victor.

(Oh wait im glynda in this one! I was wait for symph for some reason. XD)

The lights in area grew brighter and Glynda stepped up onto the arena. "Thank you for that excellent display." She said calmly as she waited for them to take their seats. She looked down at her scroll, inputting some data before looking up at the crowd. "Who would like to go next?"

Silver smiled as the fight ended. 'great. Now for the cat.' he thought to himself as he stood. He glared at Slash from across the room. "I'll fight." He exclaimed as he made his way to the pit.

Slash clapped lightly and looked back at the guy who tried to intimidate him, noticing that he was glaring at Slash. "I kinda went already just now, so I'll just decline his offer" he sighed, scratching his face. "What's his problem anyway? People with a short temper are really irritating". Slash watched the guy volunteer and make his way to the fighting area, yawning as he rested his head on Andrea's.

Master took Aisha's hand and hauled himself up, smiling broudly at the girl.

"Remind me never to cross you in a dark alley alone" he said jokingly before limping to his seat.

She only chuckled at her fallen for before lending him her shoulder to help him off stage . Once back to her seat she smile . "Go get em tiger!" She cheered to silve . 

Jumping up at the chance, Andrea declared " I'll do it! Me! " Giving her gear one more check, Andrea turned toward Slash and said " Don't worry Wittle Slashey, I'll defend your honor from the big bad man. " With confidence in her step, Andrea threw on her hood and made her way down to the arena with every intention of tearing into her opponent. Arriving in the arena,  Andrea made her way to the center, smirked  and stared down her opponent from behind her hood.  " Hope you're ready for a butt whooping friend. "

Silver smirked as the girl on his lap entered the arena instead. "What? Did I scare him this badly?" He mocked before turning to Slash in the crowd. "Sending your girlfriend to fight? Have you a soul?" 

Glynda nodded as Andrea entered the ring. "The next fight will be between Andrea of Beacon and Silvestre of Haven." She explained before stepping out of the ring. The lights dimmed and the leaderboard began counting down from ten.

"It's just Silver." He said as Glynda left the stage. He readies himself and began absorbing dust from his canisters into his skin causing his tattoos to glow. He continued to absorb dust until the counter hit zero, upon which he quickly placed a hand on the ground freezing a large portion of the ground. He hoped to freeze her to the floor or at least distract her while he conjured a weapon.

He didn't wait to see if his attack worked and a moment later he was armed with a massive battle axe, a moment after that he was charging her, using his glyphs to gain speed.

Slash jolted at Andrea's sudden outburst. "Really? You're going for another fight?" Slash asked, tilting his head. "My honor and pride pretty much went down the drain when you said 'wittle Slashey' " he sighed, wondering what Andrea's sadistic mind was up to. "...where does she get that energy from anyways?". His ears perked up when the big thug called out to him from the arena below. "Nah. It's just that I'm not bothered to waste energy on an obnoxious boor like you" he smirked as he glared at the guy, crossing his leg over the other and resting his cheek on his knuckles. "She's not my girlfriend...yet. I'm more like a chew toy to her right now, but that's okay since I'm not in a rush." 

Andrea continued to watched as Silver taunted Slash. " Heh, Big man, needs to talk to feel strong huh? " brandishing a smirk, Andrea gripped the handle of her sword, activate the dust that lay within her sheath. The dust began to heat  and burn but was not yet visible from outside the sheath. Andrea kept her hand gripped on the handle of her sword as she waited for the count down. Once it had reached three seconds, Andrea spoke up and said " Let's put on a show shall we? " With that, the countdown reached zero, the fight had started, and her opponent had gone right to trying to freeze her to the ground. Not to be undone, Andrea unsheathed her sword which was, not at full power, but still red hot and swung it at the incoming ice. Being a tad preoccupied, Andrea hadn't really noticed that Silver had summoned a battle axe. That being said, when Andrea replaced her sword in it's sheath and looked back up, The battle axe wasn't exactly very difficult to spot. Figuring this was as good a time as any, Andrea began putting her plan into action. Step one. Andrea threw down one of her smoke blends. 'A 3 meter diameter of smoke should throw him off a bit' she thought, 'But if that won't do it, maybe my little surprise will.' Along with her smoke, Andrea had thrown in an extra dose of lightning dust. Hoping out of the back of this cloud, Andrea held her gloved hand up to it, ready to turn it into some sort of storm cloud at a moments notice. 'Hopefully he's not stupid enough to actually step into that.'

Silver watched her make her cloud of smoke. He acted fast, planting his feet firmly into the ground, using ice spikes at the bottom of his bare feet to slow him to a hault. 'So she likes to deception and strike when one least expects it.' He began stepping away from the cloud when he noticed something. It was faint but he could see it, the way the cloud lingered. She used some sort of dust on it. "Clever girl." He reared back his arm and threw his axe horizontally through the cloud, using extra dust to conjure another axe head on the opposite end of the hilt. He waited for the results of his work while conjuring a time dilation glyph and a pair of scimitars. "Come at me, girl, defend your boyfriend's honor without this deception."

Edited by puzzlebeat
had to fix the link.