The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

Andrea smirked at the sound of Silver grinding to a screeching halt. Andrea let out a stern Heh, before going on to say," You're so predictable. " Stepping into the cloud and making her way toward its center, Andrea reached into her coat and began continued step one. Silvers comments got her head out of coat long enough to notice and duck out of the way. As agile and as alert as she was in combat, even she had to admit 'Alright, didn't see that one coming.'  Lifting herself back onto her feet, Andrea stuck her hand back inside her coat, grabbed her last five smoke blends and threw them, along with a few...presents This, created five more clouds of smoke that surrounded the original. These new clouds were not imbued with as much lightning dust as the original, meaning their were little chances of them being used as make shift storm clouds. But that didn't mean they weren't as dangerous. with these new clouds in place, the total area of obscurity had now become 9 meters in diameter. " Heh, Why do you keep saying that? What makes you think he's my boyfriend? How do you know I don't have my eyes set on...someone else.... " Gripping her swords sheath tighter, Andrea looked down at it and noticed that the mouth of the sheath had begun emitting a faint orange glow. 'This might take a bit.' She let out a small sigh ' Step two. '

• Like 2

(Sorry this is so late. I've been really busy as of late. Looking for new work and applying for college.)

Silver chuckled as she called him predictable, she had no idea how much he was holding back. He could have ended her any time he wanted, if Cinder wouldn't incinerate him for it. He sighed as his opponent made more smoke clouds. She taunted him again, causing him to chuckle as she said she might like someone else. "Sorry." He said making to massive summoning glyphs. "But I'm spoken for." Two wings suddenly erupted from the glyphs. Silver made a clapping motion and the wings flapped once, creating a gale wind that blew the clouds out of the arena. The wings dissipated as the smoke cleared. Silver stood in the open, motioning with one of his Scimitars for her to attack. 

As the winds began to blow, Andrea reached up and grabbed her hood, keeping it from being blown right off her head. Activating her semblemce with that same hand, Andrea grounded her metals, which kept her from being swept away by the heavy winds. Once she had secured her footing, Andrea quickly and partially unsheathed her sword, exposing it to the winds and using them to literally fan the flames. At this point, the sword looked more like an intense mass of flames then a sword and the winds were only making that worse. Once the winds had died down, Andrea re-sheathed her sword and flashed a Smirk at her opponent. " Oh, right. Because you're such a catch. " She said with a laugh. " Especially if you're gonna make this fight this easy. " Andrea showed off her swords sheath, which at this point was visibly glowing orange and red. " Thanks for the boost by the way. Because of you, it's over half way done its cooking. " With her hand still gripped on the swords handle, Andreas stance suddenly became very relaxed, very casual, as if she was expecting nothing more from her opponent.

• 5 weeks later...

((Rebreathe life into this!))

Aisha watched the fight closely. The clouds of smoke dust have g caused the battle to become strategic that brute force like her fights used to always pan out. She had to admit that Andrea girl would be scary to fight. Having Aisha off guard as all Aisha had was her shields and her giant towering wall of one. 

Her eyes moved to slash and she decided to actually converse. She hopped over the chairs to land near him and sit down. "Hiya." She said. 

Slash's ears twitched as he heard someone sit nearby. He turned his head to see a familiar looking girl who seemed to be greeting him. "Yo" he simply said, before going back to watching Andrea's battle against the boor. His eyes suddenly lit up in realization as he quickly turned back to the girl who greeted him. "Aren't you that boor's girlfriend?"

She blushed. This one was headstrong and carefree. She liked that. 

The question came and did blush even harder. "You could say that." She giggled before looking to the fight. "Those two know how to throw the blows huh?"

Sitting beside Slash, Midnight glanced over. She was still 70% certain this girl WASN'T from Haven, but hadn't found proof...yet.

"Trust me...I know..." she mutters hearing the comment about Andrea knowing how to throw blows "She's used enough on me in our room..."

Slash smiled and nodded at the girl's comment. "Andrea is small for her size, but she is very strong opponent" he said, rubbing his cheek as he remembered the last time Andrea slapped him. He heard what Midnight said, but decided to not pay any attention to it. "I'm confident she can beat that guy, I'm sure she is too. But if that isn't the case, I'll be there to comfort her as much as I can." he grinned, continuing to watch the fight.

Aisha looked to the girl. She seemed to look through her and that made Aisha shiver a small bit. Attentive little cat she was. Though today she wasn't going to let it get to her because today wasn't about being sneaky. She want going to give away her guise but she just wanted to converse s small bit. 

The guy pointed out that either one could win the battle. "That is true. Though there why we have the club Yea? Anyone could win or lose in goof terms. It's all good fun Yea?"

(Sorry for vanishing constantly. I've been busy and distracted with other things to even get on canterlot.)

Silver smiled as he successfully removed the smoke clouds. He noticed his opponent do something to keep her stationary. 'what was that?' He thought to himself. He ignored it as he noticed she began to use his wind to heat up her blades. He smirked at her as she seemed to relax. He took a running stance before summoning a glyph. Thanks to his time dilation he was able to move fast. He was on top of her in a second. She would need really good reflexes to dodge the massive amount of slashing from his scimitars. He would slash at her from the front before dashing around her to slash at her from all sides. "You shouldn't relax till it's over." He said, his voice distorted as though he was talking through a fan. "I still got some surprises hidden up my sleeve."

Slash's grin faded into a small smile at the girl's comment. "Sure, but to me fighting is a sport. I may not put in everything I have in every battle, but I always put my heart and soul into it. I dislike calling it a club because it makes it sound like a hobby, but fighting is more than a hobby to me, fighting is my life". He turned to the girl and flashed a grin, a dangerous yet seemingly normal grin. "I know you didn't mean it that way but just in case, don't take this lightly". He nodded before going back to the battle.

Wow he sounded like some sort of Viking or something. She rolled her eyes and say back in her chair. Even leaning back in it and began playing with her long dark blue ponytail. Her eyes examined the fight as it continued. 

"I see it as a dance between two people." She said softly. " a passionate tango between two souls that leads to one faltering and the fence ending in a loud crescendo." She said shrugging. 

She looked to midnight. "What do you think?"

Her pony ears twitched under her hair that covered them.

Midnight raised an eyebrow. A dance? A Sport? That's what fighting was for them? Pffs, what a farce! Part of her couldn't believe what she'd just heard.

"Me?" she asked, almost confirming that weird girl had asked her "Fighting is simply the means to an end, a tool to use to achieve and goal or objective. Not a dance, not a sport, simply a tool..." She informs them, her cat-ears twitching slightly.

• Like 1

Midnight had to stop herself from having a go at Aisha. How dare she judge her! How dare she.... A growl escaped her mouth, and a look in her eyes promised one thing as she glared at the Faunus. Violence. Right before she turns away, and opens up her book to distract herself.

• Like 1

Slash's grin faded into a line. He lifted his hand to stop Midnight from glaring, but she had already turned to her book. "I don't criticize you about your views on battle, I'd appreciate it if you did the same to me and my team mate" he said, not looking at the girl. At this point he was quite irritated, something he should have expected from talking to the girlfriend of the boor.

• Like 1

Midnight was reading, or at least, pretending to read. She saw the words on the paper, but her mind couldn't form them into the story she was reading, her mind distracted by the comments of the girl. an anger and rage burning within her. She promised herself she wouldnt' snap, not in public. She broke that promise I within a minute.

She looked over at the girl, glaring as she heard Slash try and 'resolve' the argument, one she knew there was only 1 way to resolve.

"Next round, me and you..." She said, a challenge, and one that, with one look in the faunus' eyes, would be one of destruction and pain.

• Like 1

Aisha felt the fire lash out from both of them and it hit her like she was in a sort of furnace of sorts. Her eyes watched the battle ahead but her pony ears came up and flicked as they "tried" to hold their frustrations. 

It didn't really bother her though. 

The male, slash was his name told her they she was criticizing. How was she criticizing? She just didn't totally agree. Or maybe they was criticizing. 

The girl brought out her book though that was only a fuse to lengthen her fire that ate at it like a rabid beast chewing down on a bone. 

She snapped and in her anger she challenged Aisha. 

Now this made her laugh. "Wow...... Okay? I can't have my views? I just don't agree with your outlooks on fighting and it seems the kitty wants to tear my throat out?" She said now being snarky. 

"I can only imagine what you do to someone who disagrees on what dressing you put on your salad? So you stab them in the throat?" She whispered as she leaned back and relaxed. 

"That's how stupid wars are started." She mumbled. "Over silly dissagrements. But alright then..... I will take your challenge. You won't break my defense though....." She said. 

She glanced to her with a look of pure determination. She was gonna be able to throw this cat around like a doll and she would enjoy it.

"Midnight..." Tehengu sighed, shaking his head a bit as she failed to hold herself back. Really, why would they be making such a big deal out of this? A difference of opinion on something that really didn't matter. Combat was combat, no matter how you saw it.

Speaking of, he felt that he wanted to get a match in as well, maybe after those two were done.

"Critism, i'm fine with, but don't you dare tell me to lighten up because I see battle as a tool while you see it as a dance.." The girl snorts at Aisha, opinions were fine until you made snarky comments, much like this girl seemed to love given how many she was making.

"Won't break your defenses? Not only have a seen someone else break through your defenses..." Midnight leaned in closer, whispering "But I know people like you, always playing innocent with a large shield. You're the worst kind, you'll never kill yourself, getting others to do it for you. But hey, I guess we'll find out who breaks first" The Faunus goes back to her seat.

That's when Tehengu chimmed in, getting a look of surprise from Midnight.

"Hey, it's not MY fault she feels the need to tell me to 'lighten up' because I see fighting as a tool. She needs to get her head out of the clouds, telling me what do to..."

• Like 1

"Midnight..." Slash sighed, pressing his sensitive ears against his head in attempt to keep his eardrums from exploding. "Silly disagreements start because of silly people who provoke Midnight" he muttered, curling up in his seat as he was caught in another argument between Midnight and another girl. "You should learn to put a muzzle on that talkative face of yours, I almost feel like letting Midnight strike a blow" he said to the girl, looking at her from the corner of his eye. She is definitely the girlfriend of the boor.

• Like 2

Midnight was her name? She was happy she had this confirmed by her friend.  It only seemed that she had kicked a pebble. A small pebble and it crashed down into a large boulder. It then proceeded to run over trees and homes just before crashing into a wall. Then another wall as it headed for the rest of the city. 

In other words this cat couldn't take a bit of criticism. 

"You should listen to your friend midnight. And also you should check your anger before you lash out at someone you won't be able to take it back from." She growled gently. She leaned forward. Her chair readjusting. 

"As I have said. You have your opinion and I have mine. I didn't agree so I told you that maybe you should lighten up. Then you wanna rip my head off." She said outlining the conversation. Now her own anger came out. 

Pointing to slash now. "Oh and I have seen how you manage your team and warning, criticism coming. You do it awfully." She said now growling. 

"Everyone sees it. Your team is the most dysfunctional one in the whole school and this evidence is out on the table. Your constant bickering. Your team is split in two right now "leader." She said making quotation marks. 

"Also I would now agree to her swiping at me. I would land her on her rear faster than she could meow." She growled. 

She inhaled and exhaled before opening her eyes and narrowing them again. She calmed down some. "Perhaps there is no changing you four. You can call people what you want just how I can call you what I want. Broken,immature, and stupid." She hissed softly. 

She figured this was a typical conversation with this group. It just devolved into anger.

"Midnight, you do need to calm down. If that's all it takes to set you off, I would say you need to get better control over your emotions." He said to her, matching her gaze. Then his gaze turned to the mare as she spoke up. 

"We need to work on our teamwork, yes, but I would not call us hopeless in that category." He said to her. "And if you don't want people snapping at you, I would suggest not insulting them." He added in reference to what she had just said. 

• Like 1

"It's funny. You know a lot about our team for someone who just came to our school." Slash said, furrowing his eyebrows in suspicion as Tehengu finished talking. "Sure, our team argues a lot around school, but out team being 'split in two' isn't something that we advertise outside of our room. Also, I respect your opinions, I was merely asking for you to not comment on ours as we didn't comment on yours. As for being a 'leader', I may not be able to control my teammates..." he stopped, standing up in front of the girl and lifted her up in the air my her collar. "...But I will never hurt nor will I let anyone harass them". Still keeping her in the air, he smiled as widely and warmly as he had ever smiled before. "So as politely as this immature and stupid team leader can do, I am now asking you to back off and save it for your little duel, m'kay?" he chuckled, dumping her back onto her seat and returning to his. He kept standing and cheered for Andrea, "You can do it!" 

• Like 1

She listened to all their words. It was a losing battle it seemed. However when she was grabbed that's when she got angry. She. Hated. Being. Picked. Up. 

Where his words came out she got spiked. When she was dumped she growled and stood. "Touch me again and I will break you in half!" She barked. 

"Know how I know your team is broken in two? Because of the antics of this girl in the ring and this kitten sitting here! And this guy taking the kittens side! You may think you keep it a secret but by the stars you let it be seen. It's painted on you like paint on a barn!"

She then reared back and slapped him so hard it would make his eyes spark. "Can't take a little criticism? That's being a child! Now don't you dare think of getting up from that chair cause I will drop you! Not one finger." She growled as she left back to her chair.