The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

Aisha sighed. She knew that silver was giving up to not give her the pleasure of showing off but a part of her wanted him to win. Oh well, she would just have to make up for him by beating a cat out of all her lives. 

Now fighting another faunus was a nice concept. She did feel bad for using cat terms too much but hey....

Standing up she checked her gauntlets. Sharp and loaded. Making sure each drum of ammo was stocked just before cracking get knuckles and glaring over at Midnight. "Here kitty kitty." She growled 

A feral look of hatred entered Midnights eyes, hearing the word 'kitty' used. She loathed anyone who called her by that name, and the murderous smile she gave Aisha made it clear she was pissed and looking for blood. With a lethal calmness, she stood up and moved her murderous glare completely on her, waiting for the professor to give her permission to kill this girl

• Like 1

Tehengu touched Midnight's arm gently as he saw her standing there full of rage. Things wouldn't go well if she was out of control. 

"Don't let her get to you. Stay in control, Mid." He said quietly, watching her carefully. 

• Like 1

Aisha smirked. "Gonna make a necklace out of your ears." She growled with a look that said she was unhindered by her look. Aisha had a regenerating aura that would constantly charge her shields several layers over. She wasn't going to touch her. Aisha was focused on putting 100 percent Into this fight. 

"It's going to be so nice. A fueled tango.... That will end up with your head rolling on the floor." She growled. 

Her head turned to Tehengu, and for a moment all that rage remained, before she blinked a few times and realized she'd, gotten, emotional. She moved one of her hands onto his.

"I...i'll try..." she says "Once I get into the fight i'll be good...just this waiting, makes my blood boil"

She looks over at Aisha who was taunting her. Midnight realized it then, this girl was trying to get her emotional so she'd make an error, and it would have worked...but, she had a trump card neither of them had known about. Tehengu. He kept her level-headed.

"Say what you want, i'll prove myself with my actions, not petty words" she says over to Aisha, before turning her back on the girl entirely, and softly thanking Tehengu for keeping her emotions in check.

• Like 1

Well it seemed she saw through her ruse and gave a small smirk of being impressed. She still fixed her gauntlets and hummed. "Well played." She said before waiting to hop into the ring. 

Andrea continued to manipulate her blades, relentlessly attacking. " Pffft! Like I'd ever be scared of someone so simple. " Andrea continued to charge her sword, taking a quick look at it, Andrea smirked. Alright, game over buddy. Looking back up toward the battle, Andrea saw that things were quickly turning in her favour. Andrea continued her onslaught until suddenly her blades were frozen in place. Before she could show him that just because her blades were frozen didn't mean they were no longer magnetic, her opponent threw his hands in the air and gave in. Andrea sighed and called her blades back " Wow, I mean, I get that you didn't stand a chance, but you could have at least stuck until the end. " Letting out a frustrated sigh, Andrea looked down and immediately had all the colour drain from her face. "Uh oh...." Quickly unclipping her sword, Andrea magnetically repelled the sword away from her, launched it into the air, then ducking and covering her ears. All that stored energy had to go somewhere. The sword then suddenly exploded and unleashed a torrent of flame. Andrea stood back up after the flames had calmed themselves. Looking down at her mess Andrea could do nothing but sigh. Once she made it back to her Slash seat, she sat down and sighed once more. " Both of my opponents so far have bailed on me. Am I just that intimidating? Also! guess I need a new sword now. Last one blew up for literally nothing."

• Like 2

Aisha's eyes watched the blade explode into flame and metal. Showering the area in pieces just before the girl gave a small mocking sentence to him. Frowning  bit at the girl she shrugged it off and climbed into the ring as silver left it. 

Giving him a quick peck on the cheek discretely just before standing out in the arena and cracking her knuckles for the third time. She was ready for her fight. 

"Maybe you really are!" Slash grinned as he ruffled Andrea's hair, proud of his partner. Slash raised an eyebrow when Andrea talked about her sword. "A new sword? Do you want me to help you forge one? Or maybe you could redesign your weapon and use chainsaws that can turn into a gatling gun when combined. It suits your sadistic personality!" Slash laughed, half serious and half joking. If Andrea rejects the idea, Slash would promise to paint it pink and use it himself.

Silver chuckled at Andrea's words. He may have lost but he knew she was disappointed and in that he found his own victory. He left the stage and made his way to his seat. Aisha approached him and kissed his cheek,causing him to blush. He was about to say something but she was apparently going in for another round. He looked at her bewildered but he shrugged it off before noticing that her opponent was the cat girl. "What the 'Dust' did i miss?" He asked confused. 

Glynda shook her head at the forfeit. "The winner is Andrea." She annouced as she input the results of the match into her scroll. "Please take your seats so the next matc-" she was about to say when she was cut off by the explosion. She looked over at Andrea with a soul piercing gaze. "Miss Indigo, please control dust attacks more responsible." She said in in a slightly annoyed voice. She sighed before noticing both Aisha and Midnight approach the arena.

With Andrea the victor once again and moving off the arena, Midnight stepped up. While she hadn't been paying too much attention to Andreas' fight for obvious reasons, the ending was spectacular. Her blade exploded! That was...actually pretty impressive, if only it has been used properly the explosion might have been more effective.

She stepped up onto the stage, blades in hand, and stared at her opponent.

I will not get angry, I will not get emotional. No matter how much she tries to aggravate me, I Won't let her get to me.

• Like 2

She was...circuling me? What an odd girl. Did she think she was in some sort of movie? Midnight refused to play her game, standing in her spot and watching the girl. Would she keep moving upon realizing Midnight wasn't biting? She lazily spun her blades in her hands, waiting...waiting for her time to strike.

• Like 1

Aisha watched midnight. Little did she know though, she was circling for a purpose. The clicking before, it was her setting traps in the ground below her feet. The small rivets in her boots were parts of her shield. Having connected the mechanical bits to her heels. 

As she completed her circle she narrowed her eyes and her semblance activated. The screen up above showing her aura gaining several bars of added protection as she took off straight at her!

She gave a fast,powerful swing with her right gauntlet right at her head. 

• Like 1

Midnight waited, almost bored, before she realized how badly she'd messed up already. That fight before, between this girl and that guy with the lamppost...The girl had walked around...Setting traps!

She realized it too late that she'd have to avoid where the girl had walked before, right as she launched herself forwards. Midnight could have rolled her eyes, what a lazy strike.

Moving with the grace of someone who'd done the move a million times, she switched her grip on her blades to a backhanded style, ducking under the swing and raising her right arm to block any backup swing done by the girls left arm, and at the same time, swinging her own right hand to slice open Aisha's stomach, or try to at the very least.

• Like 1

Midnight had, in all honesty,expected the girl to block her attack, so connecting was a win in her eyes. Although the rough and tumble nature of Aisha's next attack was far from pleasant, and she nearly lost her balance, only recovering with cat-like reflexs and landing on all 4's, her blades still held tightly. Instead of taking the aggression, she waited. First she had to spot the weakness in her style, everyone had one. And when she did, she'd destroy her...

• Like 1

Aisha held her gauntlets up and clicked them. Beginning to rapidly fire a barrage of gunfire at her while running rapidly in circles around her. 

She was setting a second set of traps in a constricting  fashion on the arena. Two more and the whole arena would be her playing field. Midnight would have to stop her laying traps or else she wouldn't stand a chance when she could attack from any and all sides.  

" Gatling gun chainsaw. Not a bad idea. But it kinda runs against my motif though don't you think? " Patting her hair back into it's messy place " You know, the whole Stealthy, battle magey, approach? Sucks I can't really do that here though. " Slumping back back into her living cat seat, Andrea said " Think I'm gonna retire my intimidating self for a little bit.

Traps and gunfire? Today was proving an annoyance. Thankfully, she was capable of dodging each shot, and using her blades to deflect what bullets she couldn't dodge. The traps made it harder, but she couldn't wait. She jammed one blade into the ground, and using pre-stored dust, fired a shockwave through the ground. She hoped that would be enough to disrupt, if not completely destroy, the mines in the area. With that done, she charged.

She dodged each and every shot, her semblance keeping her alive, being able to see the shots as they come. Once she was in attack range, she leaped into the air OVER Aisha, spinning and slashing with both blades at her mid-rift.

"Hmm I guess so. The idea is cool so maybe i'll work with some old pals to make one." Slash said as he suddenly got squashed because Andrea leaned back. "Retire? Just like that? You make it seem like it was a full time job". Slash smiled and continued watching Midnight's fight, cheering as she seemed to be doing well.

" Dibs on the first test run! " Snuggling back into a more comfortable position, huffing at Slashs silly words. " No! I didn't say that! I meant like, take a break. Give the others a chance to be scary. Besides, I think parts of me are still bleeding. "  Looking back at Slash, Andrea went on to ask. " Do you have any bandages? "

The blast destroyed many of the mines. Aisha cursed under her breath as she closed the distance and slashed at her! Bring. Her heavily armored gauntlets up and diverting get shields to her arms she was able to deflect the attack. 

She nearly landed when she would feel a hard yank on her blades! Aisha grit her teeth and grabbed both blades with her plated fists and yanked them hard. She swings the girl with enough force to send her tumbling to a still armed mine! The trap priming and exploding as she got close! 

Aisha cracked her knuckles and waited to see the result before charging in. 

"Bleeding? Are you alright?" Slash asked with a concerned tone. He held up Andrea by the hips and looked around for woulds before putting her back on his lap. "Bandages? Well, I don't have a roll on me now, but you can have this." he said as he took off his gauntlet on his left arm and unwrapped his bandaged arm. "I might strain my wrist if I go down there again, but it's worse letting you bleed out."