The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

"What are you talking about? I can't see anything!" Slash grumbled as he moved his head side to side so he could see the fight. There was something different about Andrea that he just noticed. "Did you gain weight?" Slash asked, immediatly realizing that he just dug his own grave.

Diamond sidestepped the ice, sighing slightly and shaking his head.

"Playing hard to get, are we? I see how it is." He said, looking back to Aisha and giving her a smile. In a flash, his sword was on the other side of his body, and a slash of black energy was flying across the stadium towards Aisha.

Aisha blinked at his words before sneering. " funny." She said.

She held up the shield to block the attack.

It disappeared once it hit the metal. She stood and smiled at him again.

Suddenly in a burst of speed she launched herself at him.

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

"I try." Diamond responded, shrugging a bit with a chuckle as Aisha charged. He watched her approach, waiting until the last moment before jumping over the shield and slashing down at her before landing behind her. He slashed at her again, hoping to catch her off-guard.

(Dunno how many rounds we get, really. I figure we can start the ending posts with Daboom's next post. Unless we get more rounds, of course.)

Aisha grunted as he jumped over her and hit her twice. She spun around and swung her shield like a huge fan. Blowing a tundra of cold dust air at him. As he was hit with the gust she fired the ram's guns and the shield erupted with a loud bout of dust ammunition from its eyes. Hopefully she unbalanced him then struck him with the fire.

Diamond grunted at the blast of icy air, stumbling a bit from the surprise. His eyes widened as she fired her guns, and all he could do was brace himself. He rolled across the stadium a bit, letting out a huff as he stopped.

"Well, looks like I was right. You are truly an intruiging fighter." He said, getting back to his feet and giving a disarming smile. "You're not the only one with tricks up their sleeves."

With that, he launched himself into the air with a blast of dark energy. As he 'flew' he launched blasts of energy at Aisha.

Aisha smiled. "Come on you gotta do more than that!" She laughed as he launched up and fired down at her. She held up her shield and used her ice dust to blast a gust of wind to keep him flying further than he would plan.

When the blasts hit her shield she grunted and jumped back. Swinging around to smash him with her shield and possably sending him into the far wall.

The gust did make him fly further, but that was an easy fix. Diamond smiled as he began falling, waiting until he saw Aisha swing the shield for another hit before he moved out of the way with another blast of energy. He had the same sly smile on his face as he flew past her own, adding a wink for good measure before slashing at her midsection and continuing past. He landed with a skid, chuckling a bit.

"And how was that? Better?" He asked, his tail swishing back and forth steadily.

The cut hit her totally off guard. She stumbled and clutched her side before groaning. Her first few layers of defense fell but her remaining two became that much stronger.

She stood and turned before growling. She held her shield to the side again and then placed another canister of Ice dust inside it.

Grabbing it with both hands she launched forward and spun. Creating a massive ice tornado in the small arena. Ice shards flew everywhere like projectiles from a bomb. When she got close she screamed and slammed the ground so hard it blasted ice every which way in a blast of hail.

Diamond's eyes widened as he saw the tornado form, making him start dodging the icy chunks flying around. This allowed Aisha to do her next move with no interference, and he had to jump into the air to avoid it. He landed, balancing on a couple of the protrusions, blinking slightly.

"Well, I can see I made you mad. So sorry about that." He said, looking at her. "That is how battles go though, so... I suppose I'm not sorry." He finished, shrugging a bit before he charged forward again. He waited until she tried to hit him as he got close, then grabbed onto the top of the shield with his free hand and used it to swing himself into a handstand. From there, he swiped at her arm and pushed himself into the air to get behind her again.

How could he be so snarky and so agile at the same time? It was chilling her blood with each move he made. Aisha watched as he made the handstand. Everything slowing down in her mind as she saw an opportunity.

With a click of a switch on her shield she let him slash. Then the shield gave a loud concussive blast of ice. Thanks to her training she shrugged it off but it wouldn't end well for diamond.

Now that he was most likely blinded, slightly deaf and had a chill that could possably slow him down a little she made her move. She hopped upwards. Ripping parts of the floor out in the process under her shield. She flipped back and swings her shield vertically behind her and brings it down hard on him.

If he got hit it would surely do a lot of damage. If it missed it would still knock him back and the debris attatched to the shield would shatter, hitting him as he evaded.

(These two are the finishers. We did collaboration stuff, so that's why it's the way it is.)

Diamond grunted as the blast hit him, feeling the shield moving and him flipping over again. He let go of the shield and used another blast of energy to launch himself away. He still hit the ice hard, but he avoided her strike. He groaned slightly before getting to his feet again.

The flip and smash maneuver left Aisha huffing and puffing in fatigue. Her body burned from the movement and she stumbled to her feet before reaching down to grab her shield.

Diamond grumbled to himself as he got to his feet and picked up his sword. He seemed to be facing towards her back as she picked up her shield. He hesitated for a moment before launching a slash of energy at her.

Aisha heard the attack and turned with her shield but was far too fatigued to move fast enough. Getting hit by the energy and stumbling backwards. Leaving her vulnerable as she cursed herself under her breath.

Diamond smirked again before blasting himself towards her. His sword was at the ready as he flew towards her.

Aisha squeaked as he closed the distance. Her eyes filled with dismay as she tried to block.

He was charging his energy into one last attack. His black energy was collecting into his free hand. As he reached her, his real sword collided with her shield to keep it busy as his other hand went against her face and discharged the energy into a concussive force as his palm connected.

The girl gave a Yelp and flew back. Her shield falling from her hand and her body tumbling on the floor before smacking the wall and coming to a halt. Her aura was broken and she sat there with a dazed look and a deep cut on her right cheek. 

"Ouch." She coughed before holding her head with her right hand.

Diamond made his way over to Aisha, pointing the tip of his sword at her throat. 

"Good fight, but it appears I have won. Give up?" He asked her, smiling warmly at her.

She looked at him. Her ears rang as she spoke but she nodded and gave a pained smile. "I yield."

Diamond nodded to her response and removed his sword, extending his other hand to help her onto her feet.

Andrea leaned back and rested her head on Slashs shoulder allowing him to see the battle field once again. Getting comfortable on her new seat Andrea stretched and let out a content sigh " Eh. Maybe a little. I have been training a lot lately. Haven't quite perfected my pillar. Figured it might have something to do with my arm strength. "

((Here is the Aisha winning post!))

((Plus we collab it so I like it a lot!)))

Diamond grunted from the blast, stunning him long enough for Aisha's slam to land. Afterwards, he lay on the ground, dazed from the hit.Aisha then stood and spun her shield around before charging him like a bull. Her shield spraying ice dust to slow him even further. Ramming into him.Diamond struggled to his feet, groaning in pain. His eyes widened as he saw her charge, bracing and grunted from the hit, sliding a ways away.Aisha slid with him and spun. The giant metal shield spinning with her, she connected with his stomach. Leaving a present for him as a ball of ice dust stuck to him. When he hit the wall he was consumed in a explosion of ice.Diamond grunted as he hit the wall, his eyes closing from pain. He expected to hit the ground, opening his eyes to find himself stuck to the wall.

"Huh... Well then..." He said slowly, still a little addled from the earlier hits.Aisha was panting but smiled. She walked over to him and set her shield down beside her. Placing her right hand on her hip as she raised an eyebrow.

"That was fun. You did really well!" She said.

She leaned in. "Do I win?" She asked."Not too bad yourself..." Diamond responded, blinking a bit at her. He raised an eyebrow as she leaned in. If he was in more control, he might have tried to pull something, but for the moment he blinked slowly.

"It appears so..." He said after a moment.Shs smiled and gently began chipping the ice with her knife from her pocket. "Hold still."

She broke him free and held out her hand to help him up.

" I have though! I swear I have! That's probably what that extra weight was, My strong butt muscles." Andrea said with pride. Although it might not look it, she really did try her hardest. One had to to remain on top all the time. She couldn't let herself go soft, that was the mark of a weak huntress, or a weak person in general. 

The arena began repairing itself thanks to Glynda who had just stepped onto the arena. "Well done you two, please return to your seats." She said typing data about the fight into her scroll. "Who's next?"

As the battle ended, Silver stood up and moved to the back, sitting in a seat next to the one Aisha sat. "Sooo... should we worry about him?" He asked her as she returned.

Aisha smiled to silver as she sat by him in the back. "I don't think so. The thing is, is that I'm heavily defense oriented. When I got someone like you to back me up I can do tremendously better. I'm more support than anything."

She looked to him. "I do think through that his stupid sword is too quick." She whispered with a sigh. "Little poking weapon."

" Oh you know I already kick all the butts. " Andrea made a punching motion into the air " But, yeah I mean I guess I might as well take my turn now. " Andrea hopped off of Slash and began walking toward the arena " I'll volunteer as tribute! " She shouted at Glynda. Andrea got into the the center of the arena and stretched. " So! Who's ready to lose!? "

"Go angel!" Slash cheered as he watched Andrea walk down to the arena. Slash noticed a masked individual with white hair stand up and volunteer. He also noticed him carry an odd looking cane by the collar with a spherical knob as a handle. The cane looked sophisticated, yet the male was dressed casually. He was wearing a black top with one sleeve short and the other long. His pants were white and his thighs had leather straps around them. Around his waist was red cloth that drooped over his left hip. "Definetly a weirdo" Slash said to himself.

"I'll be your opponent" Grim said, holding his cane in his left hand as he walks down to the arena. Is shaggy white hair almost covered the edge of his mask. He is a faunus, but it was not visible on the outside as nothing poked out of his mouth, his head, or his butt. This was good since his opponents wouldn't know, so long as he doesn't smile. As Grim stepped into the arena, he positioned his hand on the shaft of his cane and stood straight, his right side facing his opponent.

Andrea grasped her right hand on her sheathed swords handle and got into a battou stance " Heh, Hope you're ready for trouble, because I'm a bucket full of it. Just ask my teammates. " she said with a snicker knowing full well SOMEONE in the audience could attest to that. Andrea gripped her swords handle harder and began preparing a counter attack by heating the fire dust on her blade and inside her sheath. Andrea looked her opponent over and almost immediately noticed and recognized the mask. " Heh. That mask, I met some folks who wore masks like that a while ago. Things didn't go to well for them after that. "

" Hmm. Perfect opportunity to check on your progress. "

Grim kept quiet as the girl spoke. He was only here to check on Silver, Aisha, and Cinder. Perhaps it was foolish to come to a place with lots of hunters and huntress since he is a wanted criminal, but for some reason, they did not recognize him. As the countdown began, the bottom of his cane extended and revealed a spear head. He points his spear in the direction of his opponent and waited for the signal.

Midnight re-entered the room after having gone to snack, watching Andrea finally go up stage and the best/worst time. Trouble wasn't the world Midnight would use for her, it was something less flattering, but the Faunus kept it to herself and simply sat behind Tehengu and Slash, before leaning forwards and resting her head on Tehengu's shoulder to watch the fights.

"Did I miss anything good?"