The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

"Well you just missed our fights, now it's Andrea's turn" Slash replied, sucking on his sucker. He looked back at the guy Andrea was dueling, getting a weird chill down his spine.

Grim walks around the girl with his spear aimed at her, waiting for her first move

Tehengu smiled as Midnight rested her head on his shoulder. He was going to speak, but Slash beat him to it, so he just gave a nod in confirmation.

"Nice to see you again." He said in greeting to Midnight.

Midnight felt something, annoyance, disappointment? Not sure, at not seeing her teammates fight. But no one was perfect. Besides, she already had seen them fight and knew what they were capable off. She smiles at Tehengu "You too...You fought then I assume?"

• Like 1

'Really just gonna walk around in circles like that?' She though as she smirked and turned in tune with her opponent making sure that she was always facing him. ' Well, thanks for making my life a lot easier.' Continuing to charge the dust in her sheath caused a faint red glow to emanate from the mouth of her swords sheath. " What's the matter? To scared to attack little ol' me? "

" Hm. I see she still hasn't found a fix for the glow. That will most likely cost her dearly. "

Aisha gently Leaned back and sighed as she crossed her fingers over her belly. Grim better know what he is doing. This girl seemed to know what she was doing. Aisha glanced to Silver and gently rested her head on his shoulder. "Sorry. A little sleepy." She said as she watched the fight.

Grim suddenly charges at the girl with his spear aimed at her. It was one of his habits he could not drop. Circling his enemies before jumping at them. It also helps him learn about what kind of fighter they are

Andrea smirked as her opponent charged dirrectly at her " It's like you're trying to make it easy for me. " Andrea raised her left hand(grabbing her swords handle with her right) and aimed it right at her offender. " Beginning of the end buddy. " Andrea flexed her wrist up and ejected her lightnign coated wrist mounted blade directly at her opponent. Using the distraction, Andrea made her way to Grims left and using her one hand and her mouth reloaded her Wrist blade.

Grim saw a flash of light and quickly planted the butt of his spear on the ground, using it to jump and flip over the girl. This girl just throws her scent everywhere by moving around so much. This made it easier for him to know what she wants to do. After landing back on his feet, he lays low and swings his spear's shaft at his opponents feet.

butt

As Grim swung the spears shaft at her feet, Andrea began hopping backwards to avoid being hit. Andrea knew that she had to take control of his weapon quick as her smaller size aired quite clearly to all that she probably couldn't take to much physical punishment before her aura meter thing was depleted. As Andrea dodged, she though of quick distraction that would help her in the long run. Raising her free(left)arm once again and ejecting another blade at her opponent, she wasn't happy about what she would have to do next, it would set her back a little bit but she felt it was necessary. Andrea used the distraction as an opportunity to unsheathed her sword and swung it as fast as she could toward her opponents weapon. " Heh, Proxy touch " With that, Andrea immediately resheathed her sword and fled away from her opponent. As Andrea began charging the flames once more, she noticed that in the short time that she had unsheathed her weapon that she had lost a lot of progress that she would need to make up again.

" Still so sloppy. "

(2000 POSTS!  WOOHOO!)

• 3 weeks later...

Grim sensed trouble after the girl dodged his spear. He quickly took a step back to dodge the smaller blade. He didn't want to do what he has to do, but he felt more comfortable with it compared to it's spear form. His weapon extended even and and the rounded knob of his cane soon had a blade next to it. With that, his weapon was finally in it's halberd form. He blocks the girls next attack and noticed her back away. If the girl had polarity, he would be fine for now as the blade is not magnetic. In that case, he would need to watch out for his shaft. But maybe he shouldn't continue the fight since he was only here to observe the two kids and make sure the plan was going smoothly. Plus, he had enough of this girl. Her constant chatter irritated him to the bone.

"I forfeit" he said, collapsing his weapon back into a cane.

(I was waiting on Dreamy to reply. Oh well. :P)

Glynda sighed before standing. "Thank you for your participation. Please take your seats." She said tapping the results into her scroll. She looked into the crowd. "Who wants to go next?"

A young man stood up. He was 5'9, had black hair and wore a button up shirt, vest and tie. His sleeves were rolled up to reveal two bullet belts being fed into his forearms, the belts went under his shirt and came from an ammo box on his lower back.

"I'll give it a go." He said in a cocky tone of voice stepping down onto the arena. "Names Colt Flanagan! Who wants a piece!?" He exclaimed circling the arena.

Midnight raised an eyebrow seeing someone, Colt Flanagan, stand up. She tilted her head to the side, her eyes going over his body before a small smile snuck onto her face. She stood up behind Tehengu, her hand resting on his shoulder "Me!...." she said slightly too loudly before spotting the eyes moving onto her "...I'll...give it a go..."

Slash furrowed his brows when the white-haired man forfeited. He looked like he could continue, but he suddenly stopped the fight for no reason. He turned to Midnight as she volunteered again. "Good luck!" he cheered.

(Colt Flanagan is combination of Mercury and a character from an anime that I can't remember the name of)

Glynda looked up at Midnight in the crowd. "Very well." The assistant principle said typing their names into her scroll. "When you two are ready."

Colt watched Midnight stand up. He watched her in the crowd. "You're a glutton for punishment." He said stretching his arms. "Or are you just infatuated to see a male cat?" He continued, removing his fedora to reveal the cat ears that hid underneath.

He gave a bow, covering his heart with his fedora as he bent down. He held the pose for a few seconds before standing straight again. He did a quick flourish with his hat as he rested it on his head.

He stood ready, his hands were at his sides. The counter appeared above them and Colt had his hands in the shape of a pistol, his index and middle fingers made the barrels and his thumbs were the hammers.

Slash raised his eyebrows. Seriously, how many cats are in this school? He pressed his ears down on his head and hid them with his hair. He didn't want to be seen as someone like the male Faunus. Slash hated cocky types like him. "Kick his butt, Midnight" he muttered to himself.

Midnight smiled as she was picked, watching all the people fight had gotten her riled up and she felt like wiping the floor with someone. She leaped up, preforming a front-flip before landing gracefully on the duelling platform, standing up and looking at Colt with curiosity in her eyes. She hadn't seen his ears, frowning slightly at it. He was a faunus, yet he almost acted like a human with his arrogance. His stance confused her, he wasn't in a combat stance and yet he seemed ready to fight.

"Infatuated? I wouldn't say that, I've already dealing with one on a daily basis...." she threw a glance at Slash as she said that "But I hope you don't lose just because i'm like you.." she wiggled her ears, making them appear on the top of hear head from under her hair "But If you want punishment, well...You're punisher is ready..."

She reached onto her back, grabbing her blades and drawing them out, spinning them expertly in her hands before taking up her stance. Her left foot infront of the right, body tilted to the side, swords tips meeting in front of her and a playful smile on her face. Her eyes leaped over his body, trying to find where his weapons were. That's when she noticed them, his hands were... Her eyes widened as she noticed, and a slight pang of horror rang into her. If he kept his distance....No! She wouldn't let him, she'd get in close and destroy him!

Colt chuckled as Midnight denied his words. He already knew she had no feelings for him, but from this he knew teasing her was going to be fun. She suddenly said she was going to punish him. "Now YOUR hitting ME? Geez make up your mind."

He chuckled as he watched Midnight flourish her weapons. "Nice blades. They got names?" He asked trying to spark a conversation. The counter neared zero and that's when noticed her sudden shock as her eyes fell on his hands.

"Figured it out I see." He taunted. "Maybe you should try investigating your opponents more closely."

The counter reached zero and Colt began running around Midnight in a clockwise rotation. He aimed his fingers at his opponent and began firing rounds at her. Everytime his thumbs came down another bullet was fired from his fingertips. Each hand was firing at 2.5 rounds a second.

Midnight glared over at him, refusing to answer him for both his question about her weapons and her hitting him, before sighing. "Judgement and Requim...." she says softly before the timer hit 0. Her eyes perked up seeing him start running and gunning, flipping to her left before spotting more and more bullets flying towards her! What the hell was his fire rate?! She couldn't deflect that many....

She flipped herself into the air to dodge another barrage, spinning her sword in her arm which started to empower itself with dust. While she hated using it, against people who used guns to attack her, it was the best choice outside of dodge the bullets, which while easy thanks in part due to her semblance, it was better to practise using her dust. Empowering her blade, she fired a shot of fire dust over at Colt, in the direction of where she assumed he would be going. And hoped, hoped, it wold make him veer to the left.  

Colt was caught off guard by the dust attack. He paused his shooting to jump over the blast. He let off a short barrage as he flipped over the explosion, stopping his suppressing fire for second to land. He smiled as he upped his firerate to 3 rounds per second from each hand.

His semblence, 'double tap,' made it easy for him to control how fast he fired. He could easily shoot faster than most Automatic weapons.

"Come on dear." He taunted before suddenly making a sharp turn and then charging at her. "Show me what you got." He continued firing rounds directly at her, hoping to land an easy kick as he approached.

Andrea Jaw nearly hit the floor when she heard her Opponent forfeit. " Really!? All that and you're just gonna quit? Wow. Barrel of fun you are. " Andrea sighed, let the flames in her sheath burn out, exited the stadium and made her way back to her seat that seemed to call itself Slash and sat right back on his lap. As Midnights next fight started and continued on, Andrea was unable to pay any kind of attention to it as her focus remained on her Ex-Opponent.

Midnight silently cursed as instead of moving out of the way of her attack, he dodged over it! Now her entire attack movement was wrong! In a moment that she could only describe to herself as horror, she spotted the number of bullets increase. While she had no idea how much, her only saving grace was she could see where the bullets, or any projectile, would travel to and when it would arrive in said location.

Of course, the information her semblance gave her was extremely helpful in addition to her reflexes, able to 'dodge' bullets while in reality, she knew where they were going from the second the trigger was pulled.  She noticed the bullets changing before spotting him charging right at her. He wanted to get in close range....She'd happily accommodate him! Charging herself at him, sidestepping his seemingly insane number of bullets, before tilting her left arm back and throwing her left sword, Requim, right at Colt! The blade itself spun in the air, shiming and actually intercepting several bullets. But anyone looking closely enough would see she hadn't thrown it with enough force, instead the blade clattered to the ground a foot in front of Colt.

The Faunus cursed, raising her other sword and impaling it into the ground, a wall of ice exploding between her and Colt, giving her the protection she needed from his endless almost galting gun assault. "You'll pay for that!" She yelled out, praying, hoping, he took the bait.

Because despite the bad throw with the left arm, an arm everyone considered weaker, she hadn't wanted to hit him at all. Because the sword was charged with fire dust, every last drop of it that had, and after a few seconds, the sword let out the dust, causing an inferno explosion that, if the Faunus had done her predictions right, Colt would be standing right next too...

Colt laughed at Midnight's feeble throw. "What was that?!" He said as he continued pelting her location with gunfire. "This is a fight not a softball game." He stopped running and stood by the blade. She was down a weapon and Colt was going to take advantage of it.

He slowed his rate of fire when she made the wall of ice. 'best not waste ammo.' He thought to himself. That's when he noticed the blade on the ground was emitting quite a bit of heat.

"Clever girl."

Colt jumped into air right as the inferno erupted from the blade. He began shooting as fast as he could, 10 rounds fired from each hand per second. He could only keep this rate of fire up for a short time between breaks so using it again against Midnight was unlikely. The increased the rate of fire helped carry him out of danger.

Colt landed in a crouched position. He watched the girl in front of him, keeping his hands aimed directly at her. "So round one is yours." He said not taking his eyes off her.

"Why don't we make a deal?" He said with a watchful eye. "If I win I get to take you out to dinner? Deal?"

Aisha watched their ally walk back to his seat and soon another fight begin. She watched for a while as gunfire erupted the male's fingers. That was quite clever, it seemed that the midnight girl was outclassed and outgunned. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs on the desk infront of her. Watching the movements and combat techniques.

Sadly all Aisha could really do to adapt was change her protections.

Midnight heard the explosion from her sword, leaping out from behind her ice shelf and taking her weapon back. To a pang of shame in her, he'd managed to avoid it and now she was promptly out of fire dust, an annoyance, but at the end of the day, not that bad. She'd finally managed to use dust effectively during combat, and that in itself was a victory for the Faunus. She looked over at Colt, who had seemingly paused his attacks, although she wasn't stupid enough to think he'd given up just yet.

She smiled sweetly at his offer of dinner, her mind whirling over the possibility of her defeat, followed by the chances of having a man-slave for a day would give, and nodded her head "But if I win, you gotta work for me for a day..." she smirked, ohhh the sweetness that would be victory! Not only would it be filled with the boring tedious stuff she hated doing, laundry being the most obvious, she could take the entire team out for dinner with him, not 'teambonding' like Slash kept preaching, but hey, a free meal is a free meal.

She leaned down onto all 4's, gripping her blades tightly in her hands and waited, first for his reply since it was most uncivilised to attack someone when organising a deal, and taking a good long look at his hands, her mind going over several possibilities about his seemingly endless fire rate.... Her eyes widened after a few moments, as she realized with a small amount of horror and relief, about just how fast he could fire.