As school starts, the journey begins

RainbowDaringDash

The sun was rising, and the The sun was rising, and the holidays were over. And as what happens when they end, school begins. For Star Shine, it was time to wake up and head towards Star Fall high, a high school which was the closest to him, but also probably most famed for its friendly environment, which kinda made him chose that. He was a fourteen year old stallion, and this, was his first day at a high school. Some others would be new students, he might meet them, though most likey he will run into some of the older students as well, though he would try and avoid it. 

Bright Side was excited for another year at Star Fall high. Summer was great and all, but the best place to scope out the chicks was in school. And not just that, but school was a great one-stop-shop for all of the greatest rumors and gossip! Bright Side was 16, but he was able to infiltrate all the cliques because he looked like he was 10! He could charm his way almost anywhere! Well, almost. There were still a few groups he hadn't managed to worm his way into yet, but it was his goal, no, his mission, to have connections throughout the school!

Bright Side arrived approximately half and hour early to school and waited in the library. It was his usual spot, and one of the best places to keep an eye on everyone. In the library, you could tell what people were into, see how they're feeling, and simply observe their behaviors. Time to see what new groups would form.

"Well that's the sun better get going darling!"

"Ok papa going to miss you!" Said Apple scone as she nuzzled her father and put the last of the dishes away. Scone wokenup early as usual her father and mother set up a big breakfast feast for her and her siblings but now it was time to head over. Scone freeborn a pack and looked to her room she had a small deck of cards in a plastic bag

"Hmmm" she thought for a minute

Scone prefers poker and gin but duel monster was starting to get very popular she scooped up the bag and set it in her pack as she dashed off heading to school she got there a bit before the rush and stayed at front waiting for some of her friends

Star yawned as he rose from his bed, and looking at the time, he simply sighed. It was waaay to early..... He got out of bed, getting out of his Pjs, and dressing into the school uniform. Just looking at it, made him cringe. It was horrible, nice material, but he hated it..... Just like every other uniform he had ever had to wear.... He shrugged at himself in the mirror, then looked to his left, grabbing a blue zip up jacket, and putting it in his bag, along with Black tracksuits, he might need them. 

He felt like he was forgetting something, but then he remembered quickly. He ran to his desk, pulling out two YuGiOh decks. He put them both in holders, and put them into his bag. He loved these two decks, he had many, but these two..... Something about them radiated to him and just gave him hope. He was normally really shy, and unless he was playing music, he couldn't do much....

He wiped a tear from his eye, grabbing his books, some pens, and his phone, putting it into his bag then walking out of his home. He was in no rush to get to school, he knew it was going to be just like his last one.... Horrible, and lonely....

(k will work on getting my post bigger, also what are we again?)

he got up and steached his arms and legs after he was done he began to look for his backpack his room was a mess and he like it that way after a couple minutes he realize he put it by the door and facepalmed himself. which he immediately regreted as he hurt himself then he found his uniform on the floor he looked it over a couple times and smell it he sturg his shoulders and put it on he check his pockets and yea both of his decks was in there case in there.

Storm when downstairs eat a bowel of Fruity Pebbles his favorite cereal. then when into the store area where his mom was there "see you mom i am going now" he said.

Ok be safe" she said

when he got to school he when to the library found a table no one was at and got a deck out and started to play by himself

(We're anthro-ponies)

Bright Side took note of a new kid that had found an empty table and sat down with a deck of cards, though they weren't any kind of cards he was particularly familiar with. He watched as the new kid played the card game in a similar fashion as when the chess nerds played a game by themselves. He never really understood how one could play against themselves, since they'd know their own next move, but no matter. This card game seemed to have a lot to it, from Bright Side's perspective, and the cards appeared to be professionally made. No doubt, if this new kid had these cards, the game would catch on like wildfire throughout the school and a new group would be formed. If Bright Side acted now, he'd be able to gain an upper hand on the group and plant his influence early.

With a grin, Bright Side grabbed his backpack, slid from his chair, and walked over to the new kid. Putting on his most innocent smile, he introduced himself. "Hey there! My name's Bright Side," he said, tilting his head, "What's that you're playing? It looks really cool!" It was on!

Scone met some of her friends and after a few compliments on her uniform they walked into one of the school offices. they had all volunteered to be orienteers for new students. 

"nnnnnope. not I don't mind whatsoever. pay it forward!" she said as she signed her name. she noticed one of her friends had a nice leather pouch 

curiosity got the best of her and she picked it up opening it saying "you ant no farm hand what you need a nice pouch like this for?" as she opened it it seemed to be a deck of duel monster cards. her friend embarrassedly said "hey it helps hold them for me nd makes me look professional!"

Scone rolled her eyes. she liked the game but thought that that was just a tad ridiculous "I'm just saying not even professional gamblers got something like that."

one of her friends asked "hey scone speaking of which have you gotten any better playing?" Scone blushed and said "uhhh no."

Drummer laid in bed still. Her alarm had gone off thirty minutes ago, and that meant that it was 9:30 AM. It was a plausible and noble thought of actually showing up for the first day of school, but Drummer still contemplated whether or not it would be worth it. Like, what would the others think? Surely they all saw her onstage at the graduation ceremony a few months before, so why would she be back in high school?

For one: Who didn't want to take another year of band class? Farting around on the percussive instruments was Drummer's specialty!

For two: She actually failed calculus. Mostly for apathy, but no-one needed to know that.

Her train of thought was interrupted by her cat deciding that her face was the most suitable place to clean himself. The jerk. However it did serve as motivation for Drummer to actually leave her blankets. So she grabbed her backpack that still had all of last year's notes and assignments in it and headed off, only pausing to grab a full box of Apple Jackers to herself. Most girls would have spent an hour doing up their hair and making their school uniform look pretty, but what style could possibly be better for a black-haired punk rebel than the messy style?

By ten 'o' clock Drummer had burst into Star Fall High with a kick, and marched confidently toward the office to lay claim to the best locker in the school-- the one that had a coffee machine jammed into the top shelf. (Which was totally not her doing, oh no, of course not!) So when she had achieved her goal, and had received weird looks from the principal, Drummer saw it fit that she should scope out all the newbies, scoff at them, and then smuggle a can of energy drink from her massive backpack to her lips.

Star just walked the whole way to school, not even bothering to try and hurry up. It didn't start for awhile, and once he got their, most likely he was going to be stuck alone.... with only his deck to keep him company. He reached into his bag, pulling out one of the two decks he had brought. It was one he had built from a mix of many different creatures, and although unorthadox as hell, something about it..... sort of bonded with him. His other one was a more.... set deck, but he had promised himself not to use it unless he had to.... Something about that one had bonded with him to, though it was a different kind of bond....

It took a hour, especially at the pace he was walking, but he made it their. Now, he was at the front gate, looking into Star Fall High, a school which may, or may not turn into out right hell for him. Star took a deep breath, then passed through the gates, mixed in with a couple others who were arriving early. He was now inside..... and it was time for his new adventure. 

Stormchaser was minding his own busy he didn't care or not to find his own click as it were all he needed was his decks he was just playing as there was another dueler there.

Stormchaser heard the voice induce himself as Bright Side "well Bright Side i am playing a new card game called yu-gi-oh" said storm as he didn't stop playing by himself

"Yu-Gi-Oh, huh?" Bright Side had never heard of it, but it seemed pretty complicated. "Mind showing me how to play?" He didn't seem like talking, obviously more focused on his game than anything else. He didn't even give Bright Side his name. Rude! But, if there was one thing Bright had learned it was that everypony liked to talk about their interests. Maybe later he'd be able to collect a few cards from the computer geeks for some pictures of cute girls. They were sure to have at least a handful, and pics of cute girls were his bargaining chip with them. What they did with them, he didn't care, as long as they kept quiet about where they got 'em!

Scone shook it off and one of the teachers took her papers,and said something about hers out already having a new student for her. Scone smiled and fixed herself up going off to help whoever the new student was

She couldnt help but think about the game and how popular it was becoming. She questioned maybe getting better so she can stay with the trends. She stood by her teacher waiting

(Storm, do not make presumptions like that. I don't 'kick' people from my Rp's without a good reason. Im happy with him jumping in, and while you can ignore him if you want, im not telling anyone to. Im not, its rude to do that. In the future i would rather you not, say that someone is going to get kicked out of a Rp that i run)

Star walked into the school, looking around. He had no idea where he was going, and it was so early that next to no one was here. Sure, their were a couple dozen, but he knew that once the bells went their would be hundreds possibly.... If this was a big school. Star settled to walking back outside the door, sitting against the building looking at the night sky. He reached to his back to grab something.... then remembered he had forgot all his intruments..... Great....

He sighed, slipping onto his back, a little annoyed now.

The teacher leading scone points to a stallion she didn't recognize

"Star shine? Are you the new student star shine? Hi there I'm ms checker and this is scone she is going to be your or enter"

Scone didn't like others talking for her but she didn't want to say anything and simply weed to the boy. "Scone has been assigned to help you get used to the new school we all know it can be very hard sometimes" she handed them both some papers and then her cell phone began timing "oh ok I'll be right there". She tucked the phone away and frowned "scone I'm sorry to save you so soon but they need me in the office please help him find his locker and get started "

Scone forced a smile "bless your heart I'll do my best maim"

The teacher walked off leaving them alone scone sighed "sorry the teachers here can seem kind of rude sometimes there just all a tad over worked". She said trying her best and failing to hide her southern accent. She looked at the paper work and nodded. "So uhhh lets get to your locker I bet you wanna drop your pack" she said ready to show him the way

Archived