Across Equestria, A Musical Journey!

BeGoneThots

Ok so i have a great idea!! My character thunderbuck is traveling Equestria as a showpony of music. He performs publocally but also is willing to perform for private shows.

He has his neice with him. Shes a bright and friendly foal, where as hes a shy adult. Both are intelligent unicorns.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to travel Equestria a bit with them. See some of the world and explore music in the various forms across the mainland?

I have been looking for more active threads for Naj, and she likes to travel.  Depending on how many people join and where the thrad goes and how many people join I might have her head off her own direction at some point, but she could at least help get things started.

Well buck has no real travel plan. Hr just goes where the wind blows

Ahh yeah, I guess I was mostly thinking, 'in the event there are too many people and the thread starts to get cluttered, I may have Naj go off in her own direction to make space.'

As for Sky, his house is mobile, so he's fit to start the tour wherever.  He won't mind the cold much, given that his day job was in working the Cloudsdale cold storage warehouse.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived