If you came home...

Shadowking58

Probably freak out over what just happened to the space-time continuum, or what this implies about the universe, while simultaneously being thankful that my particular character is used to hiding and doesn't have to worry too much about food.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably do that cartoon thing where I scream, and then he wakes up and he screams, and we both scream in unison. XD

...And then get annoyed that he scratched up my bed. Seriously, them griffon claws have got to be sharp...

I'd call the police.

And then regret calling the police because they'd think I'm crazy, and then I'd go to a mental institution, still insisting that there really is a pony in my house.

Meanwhile, he stays there in my house with immense paranoia, peeking out the window with extreme caution thinking, "How in the name of Celestia did I get here?!"

That, or he literally shocks me... And then we'd be best of friends. He may not know me, but I sure do know him!

... He's not reading this, right?

• 1 month later...

After questioning sanity and confirming, I'd terrify MM awake and start on the epic team up of trying to get her back to her home dimension, obviously. If that resulted in some sort of permanent gateway, well, all the better.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably reach for the nearest weapon (In my case, either a sword or a guitar), wake him up with a battle cry and charge at him.... then proceed to get my rear handed to me by Alicorn magic.

Either that, or I would walk back out and look for some hallucinatory drugs to stop the weird hallucinations...

• 2 months later...

Spearmint sleeping in my bed? After getting over the initial shock of seeing Minty... there would be hugs. Many hugs. And then... geez, pony in the middle of a city? Then comes the question of getting used to life... and then Minty wondering where all the snow is. :P

Archived