How This Works

Rosewind

The idea here is simple: create the best character threads possible. Feel free to start a thread for your favorite character, and have at it. If a thread for a character already exists, use it. If more than two exist, we'll probably merge them.

BTW if you're going to host images, I recommend imgur. it's easy and you don't need an account, even.

• Like 3

I wish to organize the thread dedicated to Best Royal Pony, Prince Blueblood!

I play both his WoE and CC self, and have an absolute blast doing so.  I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of a special formatting idea, beyond making it in-character, so I'm open to suggestions on that front.  I like to think I've made him a much more fun character to interact with than the show would have initially suggested, so I hope to carry that attitude into the thread and discussion!

I wish to organize the thread dedicated to Best Royal Pony, Prince Blueblood!

I play both his WoE and CC self, and have an absolute blast doing so.  I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of a special formatting idea, beyond making it in-character, so I'm open to suggestions on that front.  I like to think I've made him a much more fun character to interact with than the show would have initially suggested, so I hope to carry that attitude into the thread and discussion!

Absolutely approved. Please do him full justice.

I'd like to curate Rarity.

I think I'll play off the bit from Ponyville Confidential and sort of frame it as "Rarity's Secret Diary". Pages will include recaps of events and asides all written from Rarity's POV. It will be mostly text though likely with some images where appropriate.

I would totally be down for taking care of the Rainbow Dash thread! I would go with it being themed kinda like Rainbow's updates to herself on how awesome things are going in her life. It would include highlights of what she's up to of course along with what her friends are doing. It could also be a little like a dairy in that she might be able to share deeper thoughts and feelings when the mood takes her. She 120% cool on the surface, but that mare's got lots of feelings too! :!:

Edited by FireFoxx

I'd like to curate Rarity.

I think I'll play off the bit from Ponyville Confidential and sort of frame it as "Rarity's Secret Diary". Pages will include recaps of events and asides all written from Rarity's POV. It will be mostly text though likely with some images where appropriate.

Approved! Do us proud Raridash!

• Like 1

I would totally be down for taking care of the Rainbow Dash thread! I would go with it being themed kinda like Rainbow's updates to herself on how awesome things are going in her life. It would include highlights of what she's up to of course along with what her friends are doing. It could also be a little like a dairy in that she might be able to share deeper thoughts and feelings when the mood takes her. She 120% cool on the surface, but that mare's got lots of feelings too! :!:

Approved! Make your thread dashing!

I wouldnt mind taking the reigns of Sunset (or Spike if sunny isnt an option for this yet, being eqg and all.) - there's a massive wealth of stuff and things that can be implemented regardless of which character thread I put together and it would be interesting to see what contributions the board offers with it too!

For Sunset, I'm considering making it resemble her diary entries to Twilight on format, keeping roughly in character if plausible.for Spike...it would be a personal journal of his adventures, mishaps and odd thoughts alongside general fandom materials found that apply.

Only desire one or the other but sunset is post of first choice!

At any rate...thats my current request!

Edited by Robikku Pegasus

I wouldnt mind taking the reigns of Sunset (or Spike if sunny isnt an option for this yet, being eqg and all.) - there's a massive wealth of stuff and things that can be implemented regardless of which character thread I put together and it would be interesting to see what contributions the board offers with it too!

For Sunset, I'm considering making it resemble her diary entries to Twilight on format, keeping roughly in character if plausible.for Spike...it would be a personal journal of his adventures, mishaps and odd thoughts alongside general fandom materials found that apply.

Only desire one or the other but sunset is post of first choice!

At any rate...thats my current request!

Sunset Shimmer is all yours. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

I'd be interested and honored to curate best topic for best pony Applejack.

How I'd do it: As one of AJ's roleplayers, as well as Apple Bloom, I feel as if I have a firm handle on how to play her off of what happens in the show and what discussion there is. Therefore, I'd frame it less as a sort of diary or whatnot, and more keep it updated as I would an RP post or even a story. Scenes about her that exemplify why she is best pony, her reactions to events in the show, and push for more.

I'd be interested and honored to curate best topic for best pony Applejack.

How I'd do it: As one of AJ's roleplayers, as well as Apple Bloom, I feel as if I have a firm handle on how to play her off of what happens in the show and what discussion there is. Therefore, I'd frame it less as a sort of diary or whatnot, and more keep it updated as I would an RP post or even a story. Scenes about her that exemplify why she is best pony, her reactions to events in the show, and push for more.

All yours, sugar cube!

...You know what? I'll try this. 

I'll take the delightful draconequus Discord. If allowed, I was thinking about making an 'Ask Blog' type of thing, I could answer other player's questions, and if something important happens (either in RP or in the show itself) I could post with it. I've been kind of running dry with roleplaying with him lately, but I have a blast with it when I do and this'll just be more good chaotic fun. Because he's best character. (not best pony mind you- that's Applejack).

Heheh I'm going to have way too much fun with this~

Well, now that I think I understand this, Thanks to Rackenhammer, I'm in.

I think I could probably take care of the Pinkie Pie thread, if you'd so allow. Basically, my idea for the thread is "What if Pinkie Pie herself had gotten a hold of a Canterlot.com account, somehow, and used it to create her own smile inducing thread." That's what I think of when I try to come up with a thread for a fun, 4th wall breaking, pink colored miniature horse, because you can't spell party without try. Get it?

I can see the puns now.

After consideration, I will make a character thread for Princess Twilight Sparkle. My plan is to have users PM me with things they wish to know about the Princess of Friendship and will be formatted into a tell-all article in Ponyville's newspaper with updates.

...You know what? I'll try this. 

I'll take the delightful draconequus Discord. If allowed, I was thinking about making an 'Ask Blog' type of thing, I could answer other player's questions, and if something important happens (either in RP or in the show itself) I could post with it. I've been kind of running dry with roleplaying with him lately, but I have a blast with it when I do and this'll just be more good chaotic fun. Because he's best character. (not best pony mind you- that's Applejack).

Heheh I'm going to have way too much fun with this~

˙ǝɔıʇsnɾ pɐǝɹɥʇ pɹoɔsıp ǝɥʇ op llıʍ noʎ ǝɹns ɯ,ı

Well, now that I think I understand this, Thanks to Rackenhammer, I'm in.

I think I could probably take care of the Pinkie Pie thread, if you'd so allow. Basically, my idea for the thread is "What if Pinkie Pie herself had gotten a hold of a Canterlot.com account, somehow, and used it to create her own smile inducing thread." That's what I think of when I try to come up with a thread for a fun, 4th wall breaking, pink colored miniature horse, because you can't spell party without try. Get it?

I can see the puns now.

Pinkie is all yours! Do me proud!  :Pinkie:

After consideration, I will make a character thread for Princess Twilight Sparkle. My plan is to have users PM me with things they wish to know about the Princess of Friendship and will be formatted into a tell-all article in Ponyville's newspaper with updates.

Excellent, I think you'll do a great job! Twithread is yours (but I would keep the Q&A thing in the thread itself rather than use PMs).

Hmm...maybe I should give this a shot!

I would like to take Princess Woona, everybody favourite Lulu.  My plan is to update daily onto the thread with a quote that can relate to Luna, and to write a small commentary off of the quote (in 1st person, Luna's view).  The commentary would be similar to what one would put in a diary, just that it would relate more towards the quote then one's daily activities.  I would end of each commentary with a question to anyone who wants to answer-relating to Lulu and the quote as a form of public participation.

Hmm...maybe I should give this a shot!

I would like to take Princess Woona, everybody favourite Lulu.  My plan is to update daily onto the thread with a quote that can relate to Luna, and to write a small commentary off of the quote (in 1st person, Luna's view).  The commentary would be similar to what one would put in a diary, just that it would relate more towards the quote then one's daily activities.  I would end of each commentary with a question to anyone who wants to answer-relating to Lulu and the quote as a form of public participation.

Moon Princess is most thrilled to have you championing her thread.

Moon Princess is most thrilled to have you championing her thread.

Apologies in the delay in creating this thread.  I am currently exploring how to upload pictures onto here.

You may need to register on a hosting site such as imgur or photobucket for ease of linking and uploading images - but you can also use bb tags to directly show images already hosted online.

Edited by Robikku Pegasus
  • Like 1

You may need to register on a hosting site such as imgur or photobucket for ease of linking and uploading images - but you can also use %7Boption%7D bb tags to directly show images already hosted online.

Trying to use photobucket...Thanks for the help!

Really interesting idea! I'd be all for a sage Princess Celestia royal decree style interaction if... you know I'd watched past Season 2... :scream:

I look forward to peering in on these though.

Sorry for taking so long.  I'm still willing to make the thread, just taking a looong time trying to work Photobucket on a computer that somehow makes it load very, very slowly.  I will get the thread up, hopefully before next week.  I'll try, but no guarantees on the time.  I am currently working on getting the way-too-large images re-sized right with some help.