How This Works

Rosewind

You know what-I'm going to yield my spot of being the Luna Lore Discussion Thread creator.  I am going to be on and off the site for the next three-four weeks, and-unless you guys all want to wait-the thread will not be up for the while.  Whomever decides to take the thread can feel free to contact me for ideas :).

I will take on the Luna thread since Lyio wont be able to. I will have it maybe this weekend ready.

I made it as an q&a type thread so anyone can ask about her.

(Sorry, my bad if I made it so early with out adding this, completely forgot about it and made it anyways. :$)

• Like 1

Mhmm I was hoping to try my hands at Rarity, but Raridash beat me to it, so I'd love to do a thread in SmartBrony's q&a style of thread about Luna :)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I asked to do it since Lyio couldn't do it, and I took that idea x3

• Like 1

Is good to know that this has been solved, and sorry for any inconveniences my not so brilliant ida of posting too early the thread made, but I will do my best with the Luna thread!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any rarity threads, this is favoritism, proving you only like all the other ponies of the mane 6!

WHERE IS MY RARITY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o  :-|  :-|  :-|  :-|  :-|

could i control rarity's thread?