Dubby's AMA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! It worked! How do you know so much about removing stains from capes?

DC: "Every villainous mastermind knows how to take care of his cape! It's Evil 101 stuff! Sheesh! Now if you excuse me. I have things to do." DC is now Temporarily unavailable for questions.

So Podge hodge. How does it feel to be the new member of this huge family?

Hodgepodge: "Well! It's pretty flantastic so far!" he floats there, nomming on a delicious looking desert. "Caesar made this for me! It's super tasty! Everyone's been really nice. Well. Most everyone. Painted-pony Core is a bit of a grumplepuss! But he's like...hmm...A Cupcake! Painted all up on the outside but really sweet on the inside I'm sure!" You can hear DC scream in frustration from the back of the house.

Hodgey, Can you tell me a Bed time story?

Hodgepodge: "A bed time story huh? Well sure I can!" he reaches behind his back and pulls out a ridiculously large tome and starts to flip through it. Clearing his throat he flips to a random page. "Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the c....wait wrong page." flip, flip, flip. "Aha! Here we go. Many moons ago there was a little filly....and this little filly had...a...wicked step...mother...z...zzzz"

What are your discorded versions like?

Ah that one IS a tough question! I haven't really thought on it much. But I'll see what I can think up here.

Dub would just hate all noise and music, probably be really critical of others works.

I reckon DC would be an ACTUAL jerk. Rather than an annoying pest, cus deep down he really is a good kid.

Lemon Sunrise would either be snobby or sad, not really sure. Probably snobby.

Glitzen would give up caring on his appearance. Not worry about combing his mane or fixing anything that got mussed up.

And Iggy? Hmm, it'd probably be like his Poison Joke reaction, he'd become real loose with his money on stupid things.

I'll have to give some more thought on this! I'll try to update this reply later when I can think of more!

I asked dreamy's OCs this same question once.

2 coins make 30 bits one of them isn't a 5 bit piece. what are they?

Hehe! I know this one! But as for my OCs. Rather than list each answer, I'll list who would know it and who would over think it.

Know: DC, Iggy, Tarisio, GG, Macadamia, Gideon, Cydonia, Violet

Overthink: Dub, Lemi, Mesmeric, Riven, Power, Starbuck, Tin, Caesar, Foxtrot

As for the answer, it's a 25 bit piece and a 5 bit piece. Only one of them isn't a 5 bit piece!

Well, that was interesting!

What's your favorite food?

Phew, hard questions all over the place! I can list what would be my top three: I absolutely adore Shrimp, popcorn, butterfly, scampi, you shrimp it, I eat it. Mangos, god I adore mangos. They're easily my all time favourite fruit forever. And focaccia bread! It's hard for me to find any without dairy in it (since I'm super lactose intolerant), but it's sooooo good.

D-Light: Hey, my man. I slid on down to your place last night, got some real soul under that roof. How's about we get a flipside gig going down by the coast sometime. I'll lay out some sweet tracks with a kickin' beat, you bring your A-game, and we'll split the take middleways with the bayside station to get their hooves back in the game and keep the air out there fresh, you dig?

D-Light: Hey, my man. I slid on down to your place last night, got some real soul under that roof. How's about we get a flipside gig going down by the coast sometime. I'll lay out some sweet tracks with a kickin' beat, you bring your A-game, and we'll split the take middleways with the bayside station to get their hooves back in the game and keep the air out there fresh, you dig?

Dub: Yeah man I can dig it. We can get down and bring the groove to the stiffs on the board and have them jivin before they even know it for sure.

"Bring the groove to the stiffs?"

Man, you're so 80's. =P

Dub: "Ey, you gotta learn to be hip with the jive if you're gonna be on the scene yo. Gotta be able to fit the bill for any sorta music you wanna lay down for a crowd."

How do you want the world to end? Personally I want a zombie apocalypse.

By whatever powers that be hitting the Reset Button to start from scratch. Only this time everyone will have four arms. Time after that everyone will be able to smell sound.

Archived