Dubby's AMA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you're referencing to Splatoon, it's actually called Salty Platoon.

So, how tough are ya?

You're both wrong! It's the Salty Spittoon! So the question now is, how tough are YOU? c:

Where does glue come from? (Too much?)

Gluebeans of course! They're about the size of grapes but when mixed with other stuff make glue! They were first discovered in 1802 by some dude who's name isn't important. But he tried eating them and his insides got all gummed up! Moral of the story is don't eat weird beans!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2016 at 9:41 PM, DreamySunday said:

Two fold question How do you feel about necroing threads? And DC Are ya happy to see me? ;)

Necroing threads it totally fine, like, so long as it's on topic and adds something new to the discussion!

DC: The colt walks in....theeeen immediately walks right back out.

• 8 months later...

Soo, I've read the the Daring Do books, and in the last one they introduce a new race of Pegasi called the Cirrostrata. It's essentially a Pegasus with floppy ears (like a rabbit) and three marks under one eye. Is this considered canon, because I think it'd be interesting to see it in the Worlds Of Equestria category for species. Just a thought

15 hours ago, ProbablyNotLyra said:

Soo, I've read the the Daring Do books, and in the last one they introduce a new race of Pegasi called the Cirrostrata. It's essentially a Pegasus with floppy ears (like a rabbit) and three marks under one eye. Is this considered canon, because I think it'd be interesting to see it in the Worlds Of Equestria category for species. Just a thought

As of right now it's not currently site canon. But it's certainly something that could be discussed I'm sure.

5 hours ago, ProbablyNotLyra said:

Yay! thanks for that. I'm sure it's not to popular or well known, so I can understand why it wouldn't be here though. Thanks for the notice, Send pie ~

No problem!

5 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

How does one ask a question?

Like that! +1 good pony point for the Dreamybug.

• 6 months later...

Archived