Bulk up your roleplays

RedCedar

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if you're still interested in some Bulk-powered RPs - but if you are, maybe some sort of exercise lesson/camp might work out? One that starts out normal and fun, but gets progressively more difficult and ridiculous thanks to Bulk's own physical prowess. CT would probably attend, since she wants to keep in shape for her career - or maybe he runs the camp for little foals, like a taekwondo studio that has classes for young kids. Ori would (forcibly) attend something like that, though it'd have to be in CC or the Omnium for him to participate.

If you don't want an exercise-focused RP, maybe we could do something with Bulk and Nocturne. Bulk's physique is kind of an anomaly all of its own - not sure how long a RP like this would last, but I bet Nocturne would love to run countless tests and make observations just to satiate his curiosity. Only things is, I generally don't like 1x1s, so if we could find some way to include a few other characters, that'd be for the better.

Anyways, there's more information on my characters in my log if you're interested! Just lemme know~

Cool beans! Any idea you like the most? I'm (obviously) fine with any of them, though again I'd prefer group threads over 1x1s. Even a small group of three or four characters would be fine by me.

Archived