Hello All!

Jabberwock

Hello everyone!

I am Babadook, but you can call me Baba for short...Or Dook...Whatever you want, really!

I'm an artist who LOVES to draw all kinds of things, but obviously I especially enjoy doodling ponies! I have some experience RPing, and already have several characters ready to bring in here once I read up on how everything works!

I am a MAJOR horror buff too, I have a horrible guilty pleasure for grimdark MLP art and fanfics, I just love all things creepy!  Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony, but Discord is my favorite character!

I hope I can fit in nicely here, and make some friends! I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone! :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. Enjoy RPing.

:smirk:

Thank you I definitely forsee myself having a blast here! :D

I really need to watch the latest episodes of season 5, I've been watching it here and there but need to actually sit and watch ALL the episodes so far! *u*

• 3 weeks later...

I saw 'Babadook', and I was like 'I'm guessing somepony is into horror stuff', and I was right. I work in the electronics department at my local Walmart and I remember seeing The Babadook come out on video a few months ago. Welcome to Canterlot! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived