Indashix is here.

Indashix

Hello!

My name is Alexander, call me Alex or Dashix. ^_^

I am a 20 year old gamer from Indiana, USA and I am a semi-brony looking to become a full on MLP fan. I have seen a few episodes of the series but I haven't really dedicated any time to seriously watching the series, but it looks so cool. My other interests include gaming (as said before) and music. This username I'm using is very new, so I'm also looking to establish some friends on this username - add me on Skype or chat here, maybe you guys can help me know the series better. Thank you for reading my intro and I hope to get to know you all.

WELCOME!  If the absolutely wonderful show doesn't convince you to become a brony, than our wonderful fan family surely will!  I am always willing to chat and make friends~so send me a pm!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can too. Have fun with all the RP's.

:smirk:

Dude, I don't care if you aren't actively watching the show yet-- you seem pretty chill to me~ :3

Also, as long as you'd like to go through the MLP episodes, you're a brony in my books! I mean, you're partaking in one of the fandom's social communities. Surly that would make anyone here label you as a brother among the herd! :P

I'd totally be down for a chat about the show, the fandom, music, games, music, brony music, music-- and even into the fields of politics if you'd ever want to xD

Anyways, please do enjoy your stay here in Camterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Archived