Greetings Everypony! <3

TheFinestSorcerer

Hi Everypony! Ya'll can call me Ume while I'm here, no need for the drawn out username :3 I've never been apart of Canterlot.com before but now that I am, I'm super eager to begin our ravishing adventures together. I'm confident you all have well-to-do ideas just washing around in your heads and I'm more than happy to be apart of them.

I'm particularly all for Adventure roleplays, be them dangerous, blood-pumping action or more preferably calm, whimsical and knowledge-based. Trial for Reward! I like people who can mystify me!

Be it the ever cliche'd(but nothing quite as epic) as Good Vs. Evil! Political Grayzone! Or just a nice slice of life on the road.. I've got plenty of characters on the way! But for now lets see how we can all get along with my Sorcerer <3 The journeystallion!

Another light to cast in Shadowy Places~

A Companion to raise You Up.

A Smile to find on a Gloomy Day.

A Friend to stand by you when the Night is Long, and Filled with Darkness~

Hi Everypony! Ya'll can call me Ume while I'm here, no need for the drawn out username :3 I've never been apart of Canterlot.com before but now that I am, I'm super eager to begin our ravishing adventures together. I'm confident you all have well-to-do ideas just washing around in your heads and I'm more than happy to be apart of them.

Well good salutations, Ume! It actually seems like you already taught me something-- the significance of a space between the A and P in 'apart'. Are you suggesting that you don't want to be anywhere near our good ideas? xD

Joking aside, YES! Adventure lies around the corner, and we should take part in its adventurousness!

So as you search for adventure, I'll wish you well, because I hope that you'll enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun with all the RPs.

:smirk:

Archived