Sort of New User

ShadeKnight

Hey Everypony,

I am (or at least would like to think I am) a fun pony to be around. I'm a pretty sciencey guy (like doing the sciences rather than liberal arts), and so my writing is not so good. I never enjoyed essays and decided a good way to improve writing is to join an RP site. I also have been a fan of MLP for many years now (I used to go onto a different website) and enjoyed my stay there for many years.

I am into music, science, technology, my litle pony, video games, and pretty much anything interesting. Back home where I'm from they called me "Wiseman" so if you ever need somepony to talk to I'm here for anypony for any issue.

I knew about Canterlot.com just through word of mouth, and it popped up in my google search when I searched to find a new RP site.

As to how I discovered My Little Pony, I used to despise bronies, but one night, my friend and I were staying up rather late on teamspeak, and he linked me some pictures about the show, and so I decided "why not, it's 2 in the morning" and so I went ahead and watched the first episode with him and it's all benn downhill since then.

Finally, I'd like to just end on a little question for anyone reading, just a funny little question I guess.

Why is it that I'm posting a first post introduction on a three year old account?

Thank you and I'm so excited to meet many new pony friends.

EDIT: My favorite pony is a close tie, but Twilight Sparkle, with a close second to Applebloom.

wat? three years wat? xD

Dude, I'd feel silly welcoming you to the site, so I need to make a change to my trademark greeting xP

Welcome! Please do enjoy the next phase of your stay here in Canterlot-- our community is most excited about having you join the sociality that we present! And let it be known that I'm wishing that you'll enjoy your next step here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. Enjoy RPing with everyone.

:)

Archived