I suppose It's time to introduce myself.

Solana

Hi all!

I'm not COMPLETELY new here, in that I've been here a handful of days, and already have an app on the way to acceptance, but I haven't been here so long as to make an introduction pointless, so here I go!

To start with, I found this place on a google search, looking for a RP site I felt I could enjoy once I decided to leave the previous site.

The thing that ended up getting me into MLP in the first place was, oddly enough, minecraft.

Specifically, I was watching some music videos by CaptainSparkles, ya know, Minecraft Style and the like.  and after following a few suggestions on youtubes side bar and came across "Don't mine at night", and then saw the MLP version of that same video on the suggestions.  With nothing better to do, I though "Meh, why the hell not", watched it, and was slightly amused. 

The next link that grabbed my attention was

animated by Ferexes, Immediately followed by

My immediate thoughts was, "Wow, this is the kind of stuff their fanbase comes up with?!?  AWESOME!"

AND after browsing a few videos on youtube over the course of a month, I decided to catch an episode or two the next time it came on TV.  First episode I saw was "Twilight Time", and wasn't impressed at first.  THOUGH I gave it another shot later, and an episode I did like came on.

OUTSIDE of MLP, I like my Guns, my Beer, Blowing stuff up, and meats that aren't chicken, fried as though they were, and usually implement them all simultaneously.  (Southern U.S.A. y'all)

(Seriously, not more than a month ago, my friends and I got together, threw some pork chops in the deep fry, popped open a few beers, loaded an old car I bought at the scrapyard for $200 with 50lbs of tannerite, and one well placed supersonic round into said tannerite made the car "Disappear".  My only regret was a lack or recording devices present.)

Anyway, I hope this place proves to be more enjoyable than the last, but given the little contact I've already had with the members here, I think it's safe to say it will be. 

Darnit. You should have invited me! I love big explosions ;3;

Of course, I might live very south, but it's still further north than where even some Montana residents have ever gone. But still, I'd have loved to see that pickup go up in flames xP

Also, yes, Ferexes makes some of the best SFM animations out there. Just don't forget that it's the musicians are the ones who are mainly to blame for such good content xP

So yeah, I hope you enjoy your time you spend here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. Have fun with all the RP's.

:)

Yes, i'm well aware that the Musicians are the reason the videos exist in the first place.  Loves me some Wooden Toaster/Glaze!  'Course "The living Tombstone" isn't bad either.  Love his Nightmare Night remix.

And by now, I've caught up with the show in it's entirety, including the abomination that was the 3rd Equestria girls movie.

Well, maybe it wasn't THAT bad, but it was a step down hill.

And maybe next time I blow something up, i'll record it for ya ToothpasteThy

Archived