Yo guys whats up?

steampunkpone117

Steam: "well? Get out there."

North: "im not doing this."

Steam: "well im playing fallout 4. So yes you will. Or no pizza. And ill delete your final fantasy profile. "

North: "you wouldnt."

Steam: "watch me. Now go. Your making me die. Stupid super mutant.

North:"fine..celestia you fight dirty. Well Hey guys im North, North Wind im steampunkpones' ponysona! He wants me to tell you that hes super happy to find a mobile friendly site in the fandom and his interests online are "music, admiration of fanworks, rp-ing be it pm, thread based, post based or anywhere in between, his afk interests are drinking lots of coffee at his favorite coffee shop, reading in his small nook in the adult graphic novel section of his library, long boarding, skateboarding, making and listening to music of any genre (accept country. May it burn in hell. And death metal..just not his taste bit no real hate for it.) and plays many varieties of video games be they retro, modern, indie or main stream. He hopes he gets to know you all and would love to meet and greet anyone who would like to. Hes also a huge doo-ow! Watch it! No more throwing wrenches! You promised!"

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Country can be great, but I grew up listening to it, so it's kind of old and/or predictable for me now. As for death metal... I've been getting in to some of that recently. Nothing that glorifies death, but the hard and fast guitars with some good screaming is just brilliant. Dead by April makes some good stuff, and some friends are trying to make me a fan of Amon Amarth, to which I say they do have some really cool songs. ( What I'll Become by Among the Herd is still my favorite pony song of all time though, and quite possibly my favorite metal song :3 )

Anyways, awesome! It's great to know that reading is something you enjoy! Probably more-so than I do. I don't read that often despite loving books. But I will not hold back if I feel the need to fangeek over the Inheritance Cycle. xP

So yeah! That what I gotta say for now. Maybe we can chat later :P

Until we meet again, and then after, please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun RPing with everyone.

:smirk:

Ponysona abuse is not a laughing matter. A growing number of ponysona's face degradation, forced roleplay, small jpgs, awful fanfic, and other forms of avatar abuse everyday.

So please, be kind to your ponysona, and we'll see you in the forums. ;)

Lyi: It's not fair-you get Queenship and I don't.

Queen Lyi: Why isn't it?  They need a way to tell me as the original Lyi.

Lyi:  Original?  Really?

Queen Lyi: Yes.

And there's another pony here.

I have you have a wonderful time here!  Stay active, fret not, and join many rps with your OC's!

Ponysona abuse is not a laughing matter. A growing number of ponysona's face degradation, forced roleplay, small jpgs, awful fanfic, and other forms of avatar abuse everyday.

So please, be kind to your ponysona, and we'll see you in the forums. ;)

North: "im in love..they..they understand..*sniff.*..steam you should listen to them you lazy piece of-" *Clang!* "owwww! Whatd you...is that the concussion shovel 9,000.."

Steam: "yes. Yes it is. But your right. I abuse you too much so..hmm ill cut back in the gay nsfw rps that i do because you hate them..and no more fan fics of rarity romances that bring you mental agony..and just to show you i really do care. Five second headstart.

North:"you..you really do care.."

Steam: "yes yes i know..now where was i? Oh yes 3...2...1...come back here!"

Country can be great, but I grew up listening to it, so it's kind of old and/or predictable for me now. As for death metal... I've been getting in to some of that recently. Nothing that glorifies death, but the hard and fast guitars with some good screaming is just brilliant. Dead by April makes some good stuff, and some friends are trying to make me a fan of Amon Amarth, to which I say they do have some really cool songs. ( What I'll Become by Among the Herd is still my favorite pony song of all time though, and quite possibly my favorite metal song :3 )

Anyways, awesome! It's great to know that reading is something you enjoy! Probably more-so than I do. I don't read that often despite loving books. But I will not hold back if I feel the need to fangeek over the Inheritance Cycle. xP

So yeah! That what I gotta say for now. Maybe we can chat later [emoji14]

Until we meet again, and then after, please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

North: "so let me get this straight..your welcoming us..and wanna chat with us..but either disagree or differ on our 2 main intrests..i..i dont get it."

Steam: "dont hurt your brain i dont get it either. Now get over here. This boss is being a pain."

Lyi: It's not fair-you get Queenship and I don't.

Queen Lyi: Why isn't it? They need a way to tell me as the original Lyi.

Lyi: Original? Really?

Queen Lyi: Yes.

And there's another pony here.

I have you have a wonderful time here! Stay active, fret not, and join many rps with your OC's!

North: "ooo a queen! Ill win her over with my good looks and charm."

Steam: "yeah right. Hahaha on that day ill beg for forgivness hahahah."

North: "laugh while you can but when im done youll be my bi-"

*BANG!*

"Oh celestias saggy left butt cheek! Hes got a gun!"

Steam: "finish that sentense and ill kill you with a well placed warning shot."

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome and enjoy your stay at the friendliest MLP-based site ever! Well... the friendliest one I've ever signed up for, at least. Also, I very much agree with the statement on Country music. However, I am a HUGE Metal fan. >.>

Archived