MLP Forums

Lyipheoryia

What other MLP forums are you on?  I'm looking to expand my brigade of fandom online friends, and am looking for more good forums to join!  (Don't worry, I'm never leaving this place, though :).)

I've so far only joined PonyTheaters (which could you a whole lot members) and FimFiction.  I know of Fillydelphia and Everypony.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll just list the ones that are "active."

This one :razz:

Legends of Equestria

Everypony.com

If you want to look at those just Google them and you'll probably find them. :razz:

This one, and one other.

http://friendshipismagicrpg.proboards.com

Unfortunately, It's a dying site, and in my opinion, this is due to it's administration, which is the reason i'm leaving it. (Leaving because of the administration, not because of the low member count)

Well, there's the one I was asked to help with it's construction and operation (Therefore, I'm an admin), but my actual expectations of it working out is low. Still, it gives me something to do.

I was on a site that is dead now called Ponytopia. Had a friend or two there, but it's dead.

The MLP Forums are a thing I'm on, but who isn't on there? It's not really my cup of tea though. I got on a Skype group from that forum, and then I pretty much stopped showing up at the place. Too busy for me.

mylittleremix exists. It's not exactly PG at all times tho'. Upside is that there are some great people, and the whole thing is centered around music. They really like their Noise genres and very underground styles of the sort. You can get some good musical advice and suggestions there too. (I'm not on there much either, but that's because I never feel like I have anything to say.)

Ummm... Canterlot.com is good. Heard of it?

There's also a place called The Elements of RP. It is young and I know a few people there from the Canternet IRC, but it just never was my thing. I kinda just stopped existing there.

Speaking of the Canternet IRC... It's no forum, but Internet Relay Chat. There are some roleplay channels there if you want, but you'll have to manually log everything, and depending on your client you might have to limit your post size. Good for some quick fun tho' :P (join #DerpyStreams to get my attention as easily as possible if you go to the IRC. I'll help ya with whatever to the extent of my abilities ^.^)

Anyways, all I have to say is that Canterlot.com is the #1 pony forum in my books, and I guess the #1 forum ever. Doesn't get better :P

Ummm... Canterlot.com is good. Heard of it?

Hmm...no.  Should I join and get my name out there?  Do you think there's a user there with the same name and post # as me?  That would be really neat... :). Lol.

Speaking of the Canternet IRC... It's no forum, but Internet Relay Chat. There are some roleplay channels there if you want, but you'll have to manually log everything, and depending on your client you might have to limit your post size.

I happen to be a mod of #equestriadaily and #equestriadailyooc there (VinylScratch/Princess-Luna/Sunset-Shimmer) - Always nice to find out folks from around these parts settle into the canternet niche! ;3

I've heard A LOT of horror stories about MLP Forums though. Which is why I probably will never join that one.

:unsure:

I happen to be a mod of #equestriadaily and #equestriadailyooc there (VinylScratch/Princess-Luna/Sunset-Shimmer) - Always nice to find out folks from around these parts settle into the canternet niche! ;3

Wat? Dude, that's really cool! There's no way I could have known, but I feel like I should have xP

Wait... Does that mean I was chatting a bit with you the other day without noticing? Did you know? ;3;

Only still active MLP Forum that I've used, is Everypony (though I haven't really been on in years), and MLPForums.

MLPForums isn't that bad actually.

I'm on Everypony too. However I've only been there for a year so I probably wouldn't know you on there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Na11 said:

But isn't that a clopper's forum?

Nothing wrong with that...though, it might prove a problem if you're not legally an adult :).

6 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Nothing wrong with that...though, it might prove a problem if you're not legally an adult :).

so it's a problem for me.:sad:

Wow. Seems like everypony here is on Everypony.

>.>

<.<

I am too. Now that that's out in the open, it's only a matter of time before I'm found .3.

I also joined another dying forum called Friendship is Magic not too long ago. A few of you know the one, and now it shall take one look at my sig to discover my alias there. 

Anyways, it's a charming place with some great staff. I prefer things to be SFW, but I guess the good and the bad are just part of the package xP

Canterlot is still master race btw

14 hours ago, ToothpasteThy said:

Wow. Seems like everypony here is on Everypony.

>.>

<.<

I am too. Now that that's out in the open, it's only a matter of time before I'm found .3.

I also joined another dying forum called Friendship is Magic not too long ago. A few of you know the one, and now it shall take one look at my sig to discover my alias there. 

Anyways, it's a charming place with some great staff. I prefer things to be SFW, but I guess the good and the bad are just part of the package xP

Canterlot is still master race btw

I'm thinking of joining EP as well...how is it?  I haven't followed on it in a while, considering my PC lags really hard whenever I go onto the site :(.

1 hour ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I'm thinking of joining EP as well...how is it?  I haven't followed on it in a while, considering my PC lags really hard whenever I go onto the site :(.

Slightly nutty at times but relatively a cool place.

Archived