What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you know how amazingly awesomely good I am at that game!

Dude, there is an awesome server I saw yesterday!

It's called jailbreak. All terrorists spawn in prison cells with knives only, and counter-terrorists are the jail guards. It's so awesome. You gotta have it unmuted, though, since there's a jail warden who uses mic to tell the prisoners what to do...or you get shot at.

Terrorists gotta break out and try to kill all the guards, though, and it's so fun. We should play today. :D

Dude, there is an awesome server I saw yesterday!

It's called jailbreak. All terrorists spawn in prison cells with knives only, and counter-terrorists are the jail guards. It's so awesome. You gotta have it unmuted, though, since there's a jail warden who uses mic to tell the prisoners what to do...or you get shot at.

Terrorists gotta break out and try to kill all the guards, though, and it's so fun. We should play today. :D

Totally :D

Might get fighters. Just cause I love Fang the Sniper xD and it has easy achievo's me thinks

Currently playing Sonic Racing Transformed on 360.

Yes, you can get all the achievements in a single arcade run if you play as Honey the Cat. The achievements are clearing stage 1-7, getting a Perfect, breaking all your opponent's barriers in a match, and playing as Honey. 400 points in 15-30 minutes for $5. XD

Fang was pretty much my main character but now I'm starting to use Bean a bit more because of the quck startup on his beak combo, and his jumping double bomb throw is fun to spam (though it's easily avoidable in a few ways, most people don't realize it XD).

Currently been playing a lot of Minecraft and stupid phone games. League hasn't been working for me lately.

My brother gifted me Orcs Must Die! 2 as well as Torchlight 2. Hopefully, I can run these on my computer.

Archived