What games are you currently playing?

Hmm...

Idk every once in a while, I come back to WoW. I might get into it again.

Same with GW2, it got kinda boring due to the limited skills.

The only game I play regularly is League of Legends. The community isn't the best, but it is a good time killer.

And trying to learn how to FPS in Planetside 2. e ne;; I'm pretty much a strict RPG girl.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII as my main game. Not playing it too much due to my lack of HDTV and how it's difficult to read the text unless I can use the TV in my parents' watching room which they always occupy. @_@ But I have games of Pokemon Black 2, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, and Final Fantasy X started on the side. I'm also thinking about starting Final Fantasy VIII again.

Walking Dead...Was hard to miss. First episode was free...and then later (After I purchased almost all the chapters) the rest I believe are on sale for $10. Probably not the best game to be playing while. Thankfully (or unthankfully) I had to stop due to these horrible sinius headaches. Oh woe is me! Woe! :scream:

I've been playing Persona 4 for the first time for a while now (Golden version, on Vita). Incredible game; possibly one of the most engaging I've ever played. Only problem is that it's slowed the pace of me getting much else done these past couple weeks. :blush:

Archived