What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently playing pokemon black on ds.

Been playing a lot of minis & psn games recently. Note worthy among them Fat Princess, Warp, Jetpack Joyride, & Age of Zombies. Also started a new Mass Effect 2 run through w/ femShep Soldier.

And I once again returned to my favorite game. The hidden gem from PSX times. The Nintendo Hard dungeon crawler from Squersoft (yes, Squersoft...not Square-Enix). And a game that scored 40/40 in Famitsu.

37760-Vagrant_Story_U-9.png

Despite setting being Ivalice (the very same Ivalice from FF XII and FFT) and being RPG, it resembles MGS in terms of story. Ahhh...can't explain it all. Play it!

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully I will be playing "BioShock Infinite" by Friday. It's been getting very good reviews..I heart all the other Bioshock games...Ken Levine is a genius (I also posted a video of him reading Bioshock Pony Fan-Fic on the video section here) and ofourse, I must get the super version of this game...Since they usually fill them with goodies. <3

• 2 weeks later...

Bioshock Infinite....Bioshock Infinite....Bioshock Infinite...Lots of Bioshock Infinite...Why am I not currently playing Bioshock Infinite? Oh yeah. Need to check my little messages here..And sleep...Maybe I can play Bioshock Infinite in my sleep? (tries)

• 3 weeks later...

Currently playing Borderlands 2 on Ultimate Vault Hunter as the Mechromancer.

Very great game, and I plan on spending many more hours of fun on it.

In the future I plan to play Biosock Infinite.

Archived