What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently playing Devil May Cry 3 special edition, Persona 3 FES, and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories.

:sleep:

I'm also playing Pony Fantasy 6. . . Which is decidedly harder and easier than the original. (Curse you eight dragons!)

thinking about getting either bioshock infinite, or injustice, which one you recommend, taco?

Depends on what sort of game you're in the mood for...A fighting game, or an shooter? I'm not into fighting games...So I'd pick Bioshock. I've been a fan of the series since Day #1...Have the games...The statues..the soundtracks. The novel..Even the hacked soundtrack with the music you're not going to find in stores from BI..Which is a shame cause there's a ton of great music in the game.Even have framed art from the series. I love me some Bioshock. <3

Final Fight CD (yep, taking profit of the Sega CD) also, capcom is boss also, classic games with even mild swearing are hilarious...

also:

Virtua Racing Deluxe, for SEGA 32X, surely the cherry in the doodoo sundae 32X was Love polygons, love how well finished it is, how made the genesis show it's fangs in the 32 bit era, sadly polygons are soo out now (the heyday was when consoles weren't powerful enough to render fully textured 3D shapes) today would be ridiculous, but we had many of my favorites : 4D Boxing, LHX attack chopper, virtua racing, first Virtua Fighter, to a lesser degree Metal head, Starwing, stunt racer, testdrive 2, testdrive 3, Cybermorph, Iron fist, F28, Atari's Hard Drivin', Flight Simulator 4.0...

A-A-.... ... Amn-...

*Coughs*

Amnesia, The Dark Descent.

[slash]heartbeat = false/0/stop.

I've made several attempts to beat this game, and always dropped it after first hour. This time I've promised myself not to resign, and I'm somewhere halfway already I believe. ... ...Why? Oh why am I doing this to myself?

Mass Effect 3 MP, Warframe, Guild Wars 2

Once finals are over and I get my gaming rig put together I plan on revisiting Battlefield 3 for a while just so I can play properly.

Although really I need to start working on that massive backlog of games I need to play like Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Bastion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, geez this list is really long :I

- Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk HD

Bioshock Infinite....Bioshock Infinite....Bioshock Infinite...Lots of Bioshock Infinite...Why am I not currently playing Bioshock Infinite? Oh yeah. Need to check my little messages here..And sleep...Maybe I can play Bioshock Infinite in my sleep? (tries)

Oh My Goodness!!! Me Too!!!! I unfortunatly haven't yet played the first Bioshock, but Infinite was too good to pass up since I finally got a decent PC. I cannot give justice to this game, I don't think anything will pass it in story line for quite some time!

Play Bioshock. Play Bioshock 2. Look at the muliplayer in Bioshock 2, but instead play Bioshock Infinite. Yay! <3

Playing more Far Cry 3...Man, this gaming world is hudge. :-o

• 1 month later...

Right now, some Newgrounds Flash games.

If later on, I got Counter Strike Global Offensive, once updated with my new desktop, I can finally go max settings. :D Including using the now famous TXAA / FXAA.

Speaking of Team Fortress 2, I only got a pirated copy, HOWEVER, with its excessive updates, I can't catch up with them, so I stopped playing them. I rather update the game via traditional patches rather than auto-update through Steam. I can't just waste my internet bandwidth with something I can't touch if Windows fail, and that also means all the Steam files are all gone too.

Speaking of Team Fortress 2, I only got a pirated copy, HOWEVER, with its excessive updates, I can't catch up with them, so I stopped playing them. I rather update the game via traditional patches rather than auto-update through Steam. I can't just waste my internet bandwidth with something I can't touch if Windows fail, and that also means all the Steam files are all gone too.

Wait, why on Equestria would you have a pirated version? XDDDDDD

The game is free to play!

Few years ago it was pirated before it became free, but here's a big difference, free version won't get the special weapons and hats, it only provides the basic weapons until more are unlocked through other game purchases or unlocked achievements. The pirated copy I got is from EPC Gaming, and that copy has everything unlocked (including the weapons & hats which are meant to acquire from purchasing 3rd party games such as Assassin's Creed) while the achievements kept locked until you unlock yourself through normal means.

But sadly, I'm a solo player, TF2 is pure fun and I had a lot of fun with it, but when those updates come out, I can't catch up with them and just stop playing. Not to mention it takes away precious free time very quickly and can even drain off weekends as though like you only had a 1 hour nap out of 2 weekends. :(

Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening on my brand new 3DS.

Great game, but all kinds of addictive... which is why I'm kind of slow to do anything else at the moment... :blush:

Just finished Bioshock Infinite. What a ride! You hardly recognize at times you're playing a game as you'd swear you're in a movie. The graphics are astounding, the game play well paced, the music nice and the characters are great.

Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening on my brand new 3DS.

Great game, but all kinds of addictive... which is why I'm kind of slow to do anything else at the moment... :blush:

Yeah, it's a ton of fun...I've placed it through once..Then I realized..I MUST SHIP EVERYONE! The more couples you get together..The more quests you get..Gregor/Panne courting was a bit of a hoot.

And Lux..Did you catch the video of Bioshock's creator Ken Levine reading a Bioshock/Pony fan-fic?

Currently downloading State Of Decay...Hopefully it's what I think it is..

Yeah, it's a ton of fun...I've placed it through once..Then I realized..I MUST SHIP EVERYONE! The more couples you get together..The more quests you get..Gregor/Panne courting was a bit of a hoot.

Hehe. Yes. Definitely keeping that in mind and pairing up everyone I can.

Gotta love a game that encourages you to ship all the characters with each other. :D

Archived