What games are you currently playing?

Downloaded a 3-Pack of the DLC for Fire Emblem....So far, it's not really worth it...The missions are very simple..The stories are all very odd and Fan-Servicey...For some reason Nintendo decided to censor 'em as well. Ugh. (At least for the US version).

Has anyone tried out "King Of Dragon Pass"? Got it from GOG...looks different...

"It combines strategy, adventure, RPG, and civilization sim, but it focuses mostly on storytelling"

https://secure.gog.com/gamecard/king_of_dragon_pass

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warframe, Warframe, and more Warframe. The new weapons and Orokin tower runs have been killing my gaming time.

Mass Effect 1 is getting slotted in there somewhere, as I'm going to be doing a full playthrough of the trilogy just to get the Mass Effect experience. I also need to finish my NG+ playthrough of Bastion, my first playthrough of Bioshock 1, and when it goes on sale, Bioshock Infinite.

I'll see if I can dig up any old games I can find, perhaps some NES emulators to play old games will bring back the nostalgia. MAME is another for me, gosh, those arcade stuff are fun, particularly Metal Slug.

The NES Punch-Out!! I'm trying to make a full run through the game and beat it. Starting at Glass Joe and going all the way to defeating Mike Tyson/Mr. Dream without a game over. And the final boss is so HARD...I've beat Tyson/Dream 4 times, but only after repeated tries. I've never done it in a full playthrough.

I'm soon gonna finish The Walking Dead, but don't want to, because I'll probably cry at the ending.(even though I know what's coming)

I'm a manly man.Maybe.

Yes. Make sure to keep both a pile of tissues and a bucket to collect all your sobby..sobby..(but manly) tears that will flow from your eyes like the mighty rivers of the Saskatchewan!

Oh.....the new Animal Crossing game is ready for download on my 3DS. Do I download it and skip that whole sleep thing? Or shall I wait? :?:

Still been keeping busy with Flash games, and now more recently looking forward to try out the Plants VS Zombies game in Facebook until the sequel comes out in Android, PC version wise just don't feel the same a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles(Wii.) -Great game, but WAY too few checkpoints! >_<

My Little Pony(Kindle Fire.) -Addictive! Unfortunately, it gets boring once you've collected from your shops, and the quests tend to reward you VERY little, considering what some of them require you to do.

Finished up Dead Paradise 2 from Newgrounds. Woo!

Speaking of the MLP app game, wish to play but decide not to until it's perfect, can't bear with 1.3.0 full of Octavia clones who are not changings, OH NO! Did she used the Mirror Pool?!

• 3 weeks later...

I used to get them from Gamestop, but no longer go there when that shop I used to go was in Australia, today it's back to my home country and can just buy from any authorized game store with random names, specific game shop names are probably the distributors.

Recently been tackling The World Ends With You, Mirror's Edge, Diablo 3, as well as Fallout 3 and New Vegas...

Its going to be a long summer. I just hope i dont get stuck in the Harvest Moon rut, where i become addicted to those games for months at a time.

I've been taking a break from newer games for a while, mainly because all the stores near me are sold out of The Last of Us and are only selling Bioshock: Infinite at exorbitant prices. As a result, I've turned to my nostalgic games, I bought Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey and Spyro : Gateway to Glimmer, both are incredible games, Especially the Oddworld series, they're possibly the most creative platformers I've ever played, and the games have stuck with me since I was a kid, they've created a tangible world with a relatable protagonist despite a backdrop of a completely unfamiliar alien planet.

I'm not as much of a gamer as I once was. Not to say that I don't play video games anymore, I've just gotten into the habit of playing an MMORPG for hours a day and not playing anything else. The Wii is gathering so much dust that the dust is becoming sentient, and the PS3 is primarily used for Netflix.

My current obsess... I mean MMO is EVE Online. Our Corporation is currently fighting off another corp that declared War on us, thinking they'd get easy PVP kills. However, they made the mistake of camping in our back yard, and we've got them on the run with a score of 1-0 to Us.

My current obsess... I mean MMO is EVE Online. Our Corporation is currently fighting off another corp that declared War on us, thinking they'd get easy PVP kills. However, they made the mistake of camping in our back yard, and we've got them on the run with a score of 1-0 to Us.

This explains so much!

Anyway, my relax game while on the bike is Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. Easy for me to exercise with that one. Otherwise on the xbox it is currently Borderlands 2, and waiting for GTA V. On the PC it is currently Minecraft, Crusader Kings II, with some old Civ IV tossed in.

Archived