What games are you currently playing?

Currently playing Batman: Arkham Origins. I almost have the story done and an working on the side quests (there are these Datapacks that are like the Riddler trophies from the other Arkham games. Some are easy to get if you know where to look, while others are a pain.)

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've taken up playing mainly horror games recently; mainly since I just got a twitch.tv account working

- Outlast

-five days at freddy's

- P.T

other then those three days, I have also been playing a few games just for entertainment;

-Space station 13

- Dwarf fortress

- Payday 2

- Kerbal space program.

WAY too much Guild Wars 2 lately, in my case. Also been fiddling around on Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Quest IX, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, with some revisits to the Pokemon games sprinkled in to tide myself over until Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out.

Oh boy, what am I not play these days...

COD: Black Ops 2 (Mostly Zombies)

Halo 4

Fallout 3 and New Vegas

Diablo 3

Borderlands 2

Gears of War 3

---

I could continue, but I don't want to bore you any longer.

Game on; gamer ponies. :3

• 6 months later...

On and off, occasional moments are spent on FNAF's 1, 2, and 3...plus many moments have been wasted/spent playing on games from the Plants Vs Zombies franchise, which I've grown to love quite a lot. " THE ZOMBIES...ARE COOOMING! "  :razz:

Monster Hunters 3 and 4 are often on my 3DS, Mario Party 10 is currently in my Wii U, and I'm intending on hooking up the ol' PS3 at some point for RE Revelations 2 when I can get ahold of it because I'm still fond of the series as a whole! 

I play;

SC2(Meh)

Xcom<(Epic)

Evolve<(Awesome)

Homeworld Remastered<(Loved this since the original came out 15 years ago, need more like it)

Grey Goo<(Kinda feels like the old C&C, so I like it)

Yes, I love my Strategy's~ And evolve cause you get to be a beastie~

I play:

League of Legends(Toxic community, nah?)

Battlefield 4(Just started, really. I got it for 7 bucks, too.)

Dungeon Fighter Online(This game was abandoned by Nexon, Neople brought it back. It's a great game for me!)

Elite: Dangerous(I grew up playing space games, Playstations, and computer games. This is a space game. See for yourself!)

And, Steam games. Garry's Mod, for example.

• 3 weeks later...

W'elp, the lack of access to a game-able computer had put a crimp on my GW2 and TERA activity, so I've mostly been resorting to handhelds like Pokemon and FE:A. One game I have more recently fallen in love with, though, is Child of Light on the WiiU. I do so wish they'd gone into more depth with the story and world expansion (and by the end there actually were places marked on the map that were never accessible, so maybe they did have to stop short for one reason or another), but dang if it isn't one of the prettiest, most atmospheric art styles and soundtracks I've experienced ;w;

Currently I'm playing Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls and Tales of Symphonia on my PS3. As far as RPGs go, I much prefer the TOS game controls over Final Fantasy because the action isn't slowed down at all.

And of course, on-and-off I'll play Shadow of the Colossus and Ico - my two favorite games.

Right now I'm playing Rage. 

It's a First-Person Shooter based in a post apocalyptic world. The story so far is interesting as is the flow of the levels. There are bad things though such as the driving controls for and vehicles and the unforgiving nature of the damage where you die if you hit only a few times. I'll havve to see how things are as the game progresses. 

• 4 weeks later...

Right now I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition. Super fun!
Xbox 360:
- DA: I

- Skyrim

3DS:

- Persona Q

- Bravely Default

Computer:

- Gw2 (need to get back into the groove)

- Transistor

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived