Hiya!

Skipper

Hello everyone! Harmonize here but you can call me whatever you like or whatever's easiest, idc!

Forgive me if I leave this a little short, I don't particularly like talking about myself soo here goes nothing!

I am a trainee vet tech, part time dog groomer and I love animals (can you tell?) ...

I love cartoons and I'm aware people have their preferences so I'm not going to  make a list but obviously MLP is in there!

I like to RP. It calms me down and makes me happy. Like colouring! I love to colour.

That's kind of it ...

My main OC is Nettles. Well, her real name is Peppermint Snap but her friends call her Nettles because sometimes she can be quite stingy and mean.  She makes tea in a small tea shop. She's got freckles. She's real cute, I swear

Hope to get to know ya'll and RP some. Cheers. :D

Well I do say, hello hello hello! How do you do one a fine day such as this? :)

I'm Toothie, and five of my favorite things to do here is roleplay, roleplay while listening to music, chat about music in related threads, chat in PM, and welcome people to the forum and get to know them! :D

Oh! Animals~ It must be pretty cool being able to make sure a bunch of them stay healthy and happy ;)

So yes, again I welcome you, and I wish that you'll enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Ooooooh! Another animal and cartoon lover! I do believe we are going to get along quite well. :)

As a fellow writer and roleplayer, I welcome you to this wonderful site! If you have any questions, want to set up a roleplay, or just feel like chatting, then feel free to message me! I love receiving private messages.

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can. Enjoy all the RP's.

:smirk:

Archived