The Great Equestrian Consort Audition OOC

Welcome to the OOC topic for the Great Equestrian Consort Audition! In this RP, Twilight's misunderstanding (or maybe not) of ancient royal textss has led her to believe she needs to have a consort (or more) and soon!

1- Any Equestrian citizen may attempt to woo her.
2- These attempts may involve anything within site rules. Wow her with your SCIENCE, or your dancing, or your stubborn refusal to allow her to be taken advantage of by a bunch of strangers, or a million other serious and semi-serious attempts.
3- This is not a competition.
4- Twilight and the pony she is involved with have their own posting order that does not involve the posting order of those outside of the grand hall.

This topic is for all questions and chat outside of the thread itself.:)

Well if I can think of a good reason for her to show up, I think I would like Trixie to take a shot at this.  Debating this as her freeroaming adventures with Whooves is the mainstay of her RP.

If they are a citizen of Equestria, they are allowed. You don't have to be a pony. 

Besides, laws can change...if the show is good enough. :D

but characters from outside Equestria are a no?

Dubious citizenship or no, His Imperial Highness, Norton Breakbeak I will make an earnest attempt to win the hoof of the Princess in Marriage!

And Prince Blueblood might drop by as well, to offer a counterpoint to Cadence.

Princess Randgrid of Whitescar. :razz:

High King Havardr will allow this to strengthen the bond between nations, but reminds Princess Twilight that she should not harm Randgrid's heart in anyway, otherwise she may face some unforseen consequences. :P

Can't resist, so I'm putting in Lore Weaver, although I'm probably going to add the twist of him being oblivious to the whole event, because I like torturing my poor single socially awkward egghead stallion!  :-|

If anything... An aspiring wizard who has been out of touch with Equestrian customs for 10 or so years and only now having just returned on leave essentially.. Flirting it up with Princess Twilight for the amusement and fun of flirting it up with Princess Twilight. I would adore the opportunity.

• 1 month later...

So I'm assuming that Lore Weaver is next on the list, or is it somepony else? 

(Still getting back into the swing of things after the board upgrade) 

• 10 months later...

Archived