• Marble Pie - Big Mac
    • Rarity - Rainbow Dash
    • Coloratura - Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle - Flash Sentry
    • Lyra - Bon-Bon
    • Vinyl Scratch - Octavia
    • Rarity - Applejack
    • Fluttershy - Treehugger

Time to pick which couple makes the Hearts & Hooves Day banner that appears next month after the Superbowl!  The top two couples will appear on each side of the banner, so you can vote for more than one!

Please don't vote for everything guys, BBB is using this to choose which banner to draw, and there's no way to fit ALL of those ships on one banner :)

Why are you in a shipping poll thread then? :-|

I voted so I have a valid reason to complain when my choice doesn't get picked as the banner. :P 

Nah, it's a board poll so might as well vote. I don't particularly care what the result is, but at least I took part. Heh. It's not like it could make valentine's day any worse than it already is.

In all seriousness though, I did wonder if it would be a nice idea if instead of canon character shipping there be a vote for 'canterlot' couples, OCs who are actually ICly in relationships and whatnot. Though I suppose there might be bad blood if someone doesn't get picked... heh.

I voted so I have a valid reason to complain when my choice doesn't get picked as the banner. :razz:

Nah, it's a board poll so might as well vote. I don't particularly care what the result is, but at least I took part. Heh. It's not like it could make valentine's day any worse than it already is.

In all seriousness though, I did wonder if it would be a nice idea if instead of canon character shipping there be a vote for 'canterlot' couples, OCs who are actually ICly in relationships and whatnot. Though I suppose there might be bad blood if someone doesn't get picked... heh.

Valentine's Day is ignorable, it isn't bad; if you don't celebrate it just see it as another Sunday.

As for Canterlot couples, the issue with that is most people are not even aware of most of the RP ships of other players, it would be impossible to do as a poll, putting aside possible hurt feelings and all.

Valentine's Day is ignorable, it isn't bad; if you don't celebrate it just see it as another Sunday.

As for Canterlot couples, the issue with that is most people are not even aware of most of the RP ships of other players, it would be impossible to do as a poll, putting aside possible hurt feelings and all.

Hmm, fair enough. Just thought I would make the suggestion. It would be a nice idea.

As for valentine's day, it's bad for those who feel depressed at such matters. I usually do my best to ignore such things, unfortunately it's almost impossible. But I digress, that's not what this thread is about.

Here's a preview of what we're going to see in the next season..Finale..

dvgbwi.jpg

Oh that would be hilarious but only... only if it was the absolute finale, like the end of the movie and Hasbro be like,'that's it, yo'.  The meltdown... the meltdown!

Here's a preview of what we're going to see in the next season..Finale..

dvgbwi.jpg

Before I do anything this time... I'll just do the smart thing and post what I want to say in spoilers.

That should give all of you a pretty clear indication of what's within it.

So there you go.

If that happens.... I'm SERIOUSLY leaving the fandom and the show. Equestria Girls is the most ridiculous thing and idea I've ever seen in my entire life. The show was fine as ponies only. There is and never was any possible reason for them to be humans.

I DO NOT want to see Equestria Girls characters in the show, even in pony form.

*drops pipe bomb*

Yours truly,

CM Punk of the forum.

Archived