Erm...hi?

AuroraSoul

About me...about me hmmmm...well I guess most would say I'm a bit shy especially in making introductions so bear with me please :-|

I found this community or rather the show about two years ago now and fell in love with the characters, the community dragged me in soon after and role-playing was right up my ally. Guess that's why I'm here, to make good friends and enjoy fun role-plays.

IDK what else to say :/  I guess that my favorite episode of MLP is The Mane Attraction followed quickly by Crusaders of the Lost Mark...erm yearg

I guess if you have any more questions, please do tell ^_^

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. Hope from escaping clutches of the fandom that is.

We will make sure you would not want to leave.

If you interested in our site RP be welcome to take a look at this topics.

http://www.canterlot.com/forum/388-rp-rules-and-etiquette/

Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Canterlot! I really enjoy making new friends, so if you ever want to chat, brainstorm roleplay ideas, or anything of the like, please feel free to send me a private message!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun with all the RP's.

:smirk:

Oh no!! You too?? Dang... Looks like we're all ictims of that accursed pony show. When pony-itis strikes, it strikes hard.

So anyways, this is Canterlot! A hub of fun and games (esp. roleplay) for all fans (bold or shy) of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic~ Multiple sources have stated that this place is one of the best roleplaying forums in the fandom-- don't set your expectations too high, but we'll try to deliver xD

Oh yeah, please do enjoy your stay here to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Archived