Three Words: The Wordening!

Second time's the charm, right?

You guys should know the drill, but if not:

Everyone must tell a story! But good stories have to begin somewhere, and we're going to make this up as we go along!

I will post three words, and the next poster must add three more words to this story. Then the poster after them adds three more, and so on and so forth. The objective is to write a story with proper structure, punctuation, and all that jazz! Feel free to add a comma or a period if you feel the sentence has gone on long enough. Just make sure what you add makes sense.

For example:

BAD:

1st post - One time I

2nd post - One time I custard for you

3rd post - One time I custard for you funny fart box

GOOD:

1st post - One time I

2nd post - One time I made some custard

3rd post - One time I made some custard to throw at

As long as it flows well it can be as silly as you like! Hilarity ensues!

THE RULZ:

1. You can only add three words to what you were given

2. It must flow well

3. KEEP IT CLEAN

4. Make sure to copy/paste the complete story before your post before adding your words!

5. "Friends who want to stay friends don't discuss religion or politics". So lets not do that! Keep it out!

Here we go!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap

Archived