Three Words: The Wordening!

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity.

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity.  This was the

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order to bake her

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order to bake her cakes that she

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order to bake her cakes that she would throw at

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order to bake her cakes that she would throw at Queen Chrysalis, who

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order to bake her cakes that she would throw at Queen Chrysalis, who was allergic to

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order to bake her cakes that she would throw at Queen Chrysalis, who was allergic to flour, surprisingly. Then

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order to bake her cakes that she would throw at Queen Chrysalis, who was allergic to flour, surprisingly. Then a wild Yak

(no, I accidentally deleted the topic temporarily when I meant to just delete my post, because derp :razz: )

Now this is a story all about how my cat ate a marshmallow containing lots of turkey jerky. I didn't think it would happen until Thursday because that's marshmallow day for us, and marshmallow days are when Rarity is brushing her mane. That's because of the albino children, that the magic rock chose to spare them, causing widespread disaster in Fillydelphia. Rainbow Dash decided she needed Rarity, so she laid a trap on the gorgeous, patented fainting sofa, using only her sexy lingerie. This allowed for maximum temptation while she captures the Rarity. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia ate all the strawberry vanilla cheesecake that was supposed to be served at the charity. This was the reason that Pinkie needed in order to bake her cakes that she would throw at Queen Chrysalis, who was allergic to flour, surprisingly. Then a wild Yak kidnapped Apple Bloom

Archived