Greetings.

Bogle

Hello, I'm Bogle.

I found the site via a web search for "MLP roleplay".

So. Hm.

I have anxiety issues on a good day. That's context, there.
​              Now. A while back, a friend asked me to help him babysit his sister while taking her to a local (one-time) MLP convention. I agreed--free ticket and promise of meals--but I also felt that I had to make sure I had seen all of the show before going. So I binged and back then I think season two had only just completed or was still being aired, but I was surprised that I found the show... helpful.

​I became a fan when I realized that even when I'm having a very bad day, watching MLP could make me smile. I may have only started watching because I had... issues with not knowing anything when being at a con dedicated solely to it, but by the time the convention came around I was in full cosplay not to fit in but because I just really adore Luna and I genuinely adore the show.

Um.

Mm.

Yeah.

​Also I have joined primarily to roleplay. That is likely a thing I should be stating. 
I weirdly don't regret spilling my guts all over the floor here, though.

Well I am glad to welcome you here, Bogle! It's always a pleasure to see a new face~ ^.^

Be sure to stick around, and to forget your ails, cuz we're made out of solid swag :D (that means that we don't mind the spilled guts. Our janitor is a wizard ouo)

So please do enjoy our stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

If ToothpasteThy had not beaten me to it, I would have said something similar. Curses!

Anyway, welcome to our lovely community! If you ever feel like roleplaying, brainstorming, or just chatting, feel free to send me a message!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun with all the RP's.

:smirk:

Archived