Hello :)

ChillCherry

Hello everypony! You can call me Cherry or Nancy

I'm reeeally shy (it's not an exaggeration, I really am), I love animals, RPing, reading, sometimes writing and drawing (English is not my first language, sorry for any grammal or spelling errors)

I knew MLP:FiM since the beginning of the show (I think?) but I never got really interested in it for different reasons (the friend who showed me and I had split up later and my acquaintances rambled on Facebook about how annoying it is) until the summer of 2013.

I'm also in other fandoms (Homestuck, Gravity Falls, ATLA/TLOK and some others)

My favourite main pony is Fluttershy because she and I has a similar personality (and sometimes I can be awfully angry too...), but I like Pinkie Pie too. She's so funny and cute :smirk:

I found this site by searching for MLP RP sites :D

I think that's all I need to write... well, thanks for reading this ^^

Well you are more than welcome to wander in and socialize! And don't you worry, most of us don't bite~ :P (but beware, those that do often aim for the ears, tail or mane)

And so you know; while digging through the Internet for MLP RP sites, you have struck this golden place. I still have yet to come across a better pony RP site, so dive on in to our lovely little community! :)

Please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Welcome! We've got nice people, nicer people, fellow shy IRL people, happy people, confused people, and-oh-did I mention nice people here? I hope you have a lovely time here!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. There are lots of RP's to choose from so choose wisely.

:smirk:

Archived