Hey

Deus

Hello there. Name's Deus. I've been role playing for about 3 years now. So I consider myself fairly experienced. I do 1 on 1s and group role plays. But what I'm really interested in are Dice role plays. I'll admit it's a little outside my comfort zone, but I want to improve all the more however I can. My reply length can range anywhere from one-liners to multiple paragraphs. It all depends on how interested I am in the role play.

I found canterlot.com while looking through Google. I was browsing over some role playing websites and here I am! I became a Brony when my friend Shae told me about it. After watching the first two episodes I fell in love with it. My favorite pony? That's a bit of a hard question. But if I had to answer I'd say Octavia. Though she's not mentioned in the show too much, I like what the fanbase has made of her.

Well, that's about all you really need to know I guess. If you're interested in an RP or need more people for a group, feel free to message me.

Tavi has had a lot of fandom development. Pretty cool how we do stuff like that-- and then is just univesally accepted by the fandom xD

And yeah, those first two episodes are major converters-- probably the ones that turn the most people into bronies, including myself :P

So yeah! Awesome roleplay lies ahead of you! So please d enjoy your time spent here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. Have fun with all the RP's.

:smirk:

Hi hi hiiiii! Welcome to our nice little friendly community!

Yet another member who was converted after watching only the first two episodes! I know how you feel, there. And while I'm more of an Applejack fan myself, I have to say that Octavia does have this aura about her that people like. I personally think it's the British accent. ;)

If you have any questions, feel like brainstorming, chatting, or just need someone to vent to, feel free to send me a message anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Ah, a fellow Google drop in! Welcome! :D

I found this site in basically the same way, and I definitely do not regret joining. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I, and the other members do, Deus.

Welcome to Canterlot. x3

Archived