Hello All

Zigkitsune

Hello all, I am Zig.  Since I am new to the site I thought I should say hi to the community.  I found canterlot with the help of a friend and I think roleplaying here will be a blast.   

I am a pretty casual fan -- you know, the type that has only played the tabletop shipping game twice -- but I really look forward to the fun.  I got into the fandom with my little sister because we needed things to watch together and we both enjoyed spending that time together.  MLP brought me closer to my sister and has introduced me to friends along the way, how cool is that?

As far as my favorite members of the cast go, I have a tough time choosing between Discord and Rainbow Dash.  Discord is just so much fun as another version of Q, but I really like Dash too.  I even have some sweet socks with wings on them.

Anyways, I look forward to the RP's.  Hi!

Why hello, Zig! I'm glad to see that you've made the choice to pop into Canterlot! We have a wonderful community of amazing people and awesome staff, so the chances of good times are pretty great~

So please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Hopefully you can keep up with the show too. Enjoy all the RP's as well.

:smirk:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived