Helloo!

Squadala

Hello Everypony. I'm new here.  I have been stalking this site for some time to be honest, and I finally decided to create an account!  I am a huge fan of MLP and a huge fan of roleplaying as well, so this site seems like a perfect match!  I have been rp'ing for quite some time now, since around 2009, and it's a huge hobby of mine. I can't express how much it and My Little Pony has helped me through my depression. The show has inspired me so much, and has helped me grow in so many ways. Just to introduce myself a bit more, I am really into the ocean and scuba diving, I am also going to college for marine science when fall comes around.  I am really hoping to meet some people here with similar or even different interests to talk to!  and I hope to make some memories as well!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show too if you can. Have fun with all the RP's.

:)

Why hello, Squala! My name is Sensei Fish! No wait... My name is Toothpaste Aquafresh! No...

I'm me. You can call me what you want :smug: Though most just call me Toothie or Toothy~ :P

Anyways, it great to see that you've decided to join the forums after lurking about a bit! We can talk all about fish and stuff even though I don't have the foggiest clue what they're all about :,D

My Little Pony and Roleplaying. Boom. Insta-friends. Just like magic, eh? :kissy:

So yeah, please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Welcome!  I hope that Pinkie can being a smile onto your face, if only for a second~. Depression is something I think a lot of us onsite, a lot of my friends, and generally a lot of MLP fans have dealt with, so we're all here to support each other!

Welcome, dear Squadala! If it's friends you're looking for, then you've most definitely come to the right place! Let me be the first to say that the wonderful people here never cease to amaze me, and I have no doubt that you'll fit right in! I can understand My Little Pony helping with depression, because it's impossible to stay sad after watching it. ^_^ If you want to chat, need help with anything, wish to roleplay, or want a new friend, then feel free to shoot me a message anytime! :)

~Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Archived