New Elements of Harmony

I have an idea, this Rp will take place years after the Mane Six have settled down. Twilight Sparkle has stepped up taking the reigns of ruling Equestria from Celestia and Luna to allow them to enjoy life again. Cadance runs the Crystal Empire still. Rarity is big in fashion, Fluttershy had her own facility, proper facility that is, to care for animals. Rainbow Dash is Captain of the Wonderbolts with Scootaloo as her leutenient, Sweetie Belle is with her sister singing and showing off her sister's product, Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich now have a party shop in Ponyville, Applejack, Applebloom and Big Macintosh run Sweet Apple Acres still, though it's long since grown. As for Spike he acts as an ambassador between dragons and ponies. Each of the Mane Six have children, these six will be the new Elements of Harmony. Magic, laughter, honesty, generosity, kindness and loyalty. This is basically an idea surrounding the idea of what happens after Twilight and her friends move on. However the six won't be limited to only female like it has been. If you have questions feel free to ask.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jessewalker25 said:

Not at all. Just hope can get more interested.

How many people do you need?  My strange abilities at looping people into rp's might be able to help here :). 

Name:

Mother: <one of the Mane Six only if an Element of Harmony>

Father: <if known>

Place Raised: <Cloudsdale, Canterlot, Manehattan, Ponyville, the road>

Just to clarify, if you have, for example Rarity for a mother, generosity does not need to be your element. In fact the new six will, much like their mothers, discover them. Thus removing predictability.

Name: Marvelous Surprise 

Mother:  Pinkie Pie

Father: Cheese Sandwich

Place Raised: Ponyville, and on the Road

I'll try to get some people after the week ends when I have more free time~ :)

I just have one question. Does being one of the new Elements require that I have to be female? I'm sorry if I sound stupid and all...

Not at all. You can be male or female. In fact that is what I hope. Could be all female, one male with five females or five males and one female, all male, half and half, two male four female, or two female four male. Heck, species isn't a factor either. If you are Fluttershy's kid and wanted him or her to be a batpony that's fine too.

Hmmmm... this sounds good. I might join!

But before that, I have a question. 

Well, you and Lyi know my OC Darky and Lullaby, well, I gave him another foal, a colt called Moom Warden.

I wondered if I could, instead if my OC being son of Twi, be her student, like Twi with Tia. 

If not, I might think of an OC to fit it then.

Well that wouldn't be a problem. Though that could mean a seventh element but that isn't a bad thing either, could spice it up. ^^ But that would be perfectly fine.

I did notice I posted the ad in the wrong spot. I didn't notice until I was on a computer. I've been mobile most the time. But instead of making a new post to start, we can just us this. Multiple characters, just one Element per player though. Just to be fair.

2 hours ago, jessewalker25 said:

I did notice I posted the ad in the wrong spot. I didn't notice until I was on a computer. I've been mobile most the time. But instead of making a new post to start, we can just us this. Multiple characters, just one Element per player though. Just to be fair.

Hmm...I'd personally prefer to handle just one character, because I like to "get into character" and it's rather hard to play two or three.  Maybe make a status update to advertise this thread?

What I'm going to do is start with the introduction like the first season does then if we get more as we play then they can join. Right now there are four of us so far, we just need two more elements.

Long ago, in the distant land of Equestria, land of friendship, love, and of course the three races of Ponies, the strong Earth Ponies, built mostly for farming; the majestic and wise Unicorn Ponies, filled with magical abilities to help defend our home on the ground; the fast and quick Pegasus Ponies, those that control the weather and help in many more ways. It would be a lie to say all is perfect in Equestria, but it isn't all sunshine's and rainbows. Equestria has been attacked by the likes of Nightmare Moon, Discord, Chrysalis, Sombra, Tirek, and even things as small as Parasprites. But thanks to the protectors of Equestria: Rainbow Dash, representing the element of loyalty; Rarity, element of generosity; Applejack, element of honesty; Fluttershy, element of kindness; Pinkie Pie, element of laughter; and Princess Twilight Sparkle, element of magic; and let's not forget the princess's number one assistant Spike. However the time came when those elements had to return to the Tree of Harmony. Now years have passed and Equestria faces a new threat. However, the ponies who wielded the elements before cannot anymore. It is to be passed down to the next generation. Who will these ponies be? Only time will tell.....

Archived